Reviews for What I Am
Blueskiesover chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aw that was so sad, it made me almost cry.
Hannah-clocks chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
wow...that's all I can say...wow.
breathemusic chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
oh wow...I'm gonna cry. that was REALLY good.

oh man...wow...realy good.
jilburfm chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Very vivid descriptions. Excellent one-shot.
Savage Juno chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Agh! That gave me chills!

"Flowers taste so much better broken apart" and going from "I am all there is to fear" to "I am prey to it now"...very nice writing.
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Whoah. Geesh and just WHY did I tell myself to put off reading this for a long while? *shakes head* I love this way of writing and I love how you protrayed this! Very exciting!

Keep Wriitng!

~Sam
Uns33n.Unkn0wn chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow. That was crazy. This is so different from what you've written before and like it. I love the descriptions you put in it. The way you describe every action, thought, and feeling Edward had was great. I felt like I was really in his mind.
Blue Sobriquet chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I can't believe I considered for a second not reviewing this. What was I thinking? This was the most beautifully written thing I've ever read on this site. Long paragraph, short sentence. Repeated. Even your structure - which no internet writer ever really considers - is... right. There was a single typo - the deer's teeth "barred", I assumed you meant "bared"...

But that doesn't matter, not in the slightest. I am ever so slightly in awe. Verging on speechless. Seriously. Um... wow.

*wild applause*

~ Sobriquet
supercalifragilisticexplalidoc chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
i give a round of applause to your wonderful style of writing. a work of a genius!:)
moon.witche chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I suppose I should review...even though I just told you what I thought of it. Er...insert somethign original here.
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Wow.

Just...yes. Wow. I think you did a spot-on job of using words to convey how senseless and word-less and pure instinct he is in that moment. Bravo!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
HOLY SHIT! YOU have IT! you can write! Write more fanfictions...cuz you can write! this was AMAZING!
Ikinder chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Beautiful. The writing was eloquent and flowed brilliantly and this was perfectly in character. I love it.

But I do have a question. Was the girl that Edward had killed Bella? I have reasons to believe that it was and some to believe that it wasn't so I thought I'd just ask.

Thanks and keep up the brilliant work. I can't wait for How to Hear to be updated!
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This was amazing. Beautifully written and passionate. Brilliant work. :)
tehrager chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
fucking brilliant, it was.

"flowers taste so much better broken apart" it just doesn't get better than that.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »