Reviews for What I Am
tehrager chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
fucking brilliant, it was.

"flowers taste so much better broken apart" it just doesn't get better than that.
himynameisliz chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
wow. that was really good. just wow.
taybee12 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wow, that was amazing. Very intense and powerful. It was sad though, but great job!
twilighters-anonymous chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Holy crap! That was really good! I was so ingrossed in it the entire time I was reading it! But I do have a question: Was the girl he killed Bella? Because he was saying she smelled like freesia and had brown eyes and said something that might have been his name and she blushed. All things that could make the person Bella. And then, at the end he said "I am...alone." I'm confused. Lol. If you could unconfuse me that would be great. But other than that, it was an amazing one-shot! Great job!~twilighters-anonymous.
littleblackcupcake chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
wow. that was amazing and really powerful. I can't believe how into character you got with Edward. I don't think I was breathing the whole time I was reading, it was so good. But that was really, really sad. Poor Edward.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Well written but sad.
devulishanjel chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This story captured the life as a hunter, it brought out what Edward truly is. It is a shame that he has to suffer through it all alone. Overall your perspective of the way he hunts and how his control is broken is very appealing. I enjoyed this one shot.
truehazel chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wonderful. I always kind of wonder what would happen if things when badly, and this is exactly how I could picture his feeding. I love how only seconds seem to last an eternity with him...

Very beast.

jEsS
LossOfSurroundings chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Oh my god! Epic! That was so fantastic! He actually did it! That's so sad! 'Cause you just know that in five minutes he's off to the Volutri, don't you! Utterly awesome *gives cookies*
sirodro chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I LOVED IT! I really did...he can't help it, it is who he is and personally the fact he tries to sometimes although noble is also wrong. I was sad at the end though. I hate the thought of him being alone. Poor Edward.

Your prose is stellar my friend. Your exceptional. I love reading your writing...magnificent.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Doris V.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
:-0

Ah, Edward, what have you done!
Sovoyita chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wow. Just...wow. This one shot was...amazing. The first person POV worked in this one shot. It kept you entranced and you couldn't really pull away. I tried. Doesn't work. Just...wow.
Eillac chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Scary good. Gave me chills.
Bradhadair fire starter chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
it was written really well!

bradhair
the-one-and-only-joker chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
holy crap, this was amazing! you got really into character with edward!

"flowers taste so much better broken apart"- that was beautiful.

i hope you write more one-shots like this!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »