Reviews for Power and Duty
Hinami chapter 13 . 1/20
Não sei se irá ler meu comentário, mas espero que possa atualizar em breve. A história é simplesmente magnífica! Quando comecei a ler, não consegui parar kkkk
Onegai, espero que haja uma continuação. Eu e diversos leitores esperamos ansiosamente.
Meenathequeen chapter 13 . 10/18/2016
second time reading this and still patiently waiting for an update darling. hope you haven't forgotten. but i know how life can be when things take up all your time. hope to see you soon.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 11 . 9/7/2016
Maravilhosa estória, escreva sempre!
Meenathequeen chapter 13 . 8/24/2016
Oooohhh! A cliffy! Don't stay away too long darling cause each one of your stories have my curiosity brewing big time!
Lui Kaonashi chapter 13 . 6/26/2016
I tried my best not to become so envolved with a unfinished story that has been in hiatus for seven years but I couldn't. I loved it! Even though I know that this most likely won't have an ending, my shipper heart still hopes, so I will follow this. And please excuse my poor english, I only know what I could learn reading fanfics.
Lui Kaonashi chapter 4 . 6/26/2016
I'm really enjoying the story, I can see how you work on the details and I loved the reference to Pride and Prejudice :)
And I also see that you don't update since 2009... I can only hope that a sudden wish to start writing again come to you hahaha
trngmy chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
Ok, it has been years, years! Since you updated this one. I'm intrigued and anxious to read more. Please, please don't abandon this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2015
You left me hanging bruh
Mymina chapter 13 . 6/20/2015
Jealousy...
Mymina chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
It's frustrating,byakuya can't you forget hisanna?please!
Mymina chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
Poor Rukia...
Don't worry you made the right choice :).
Guest chapter 13 . 4/27/2015
yes i liked it but i am dieing for byakuya to make a move and stop being a pansy albeit gentleman
Guest chapter 13 . 1/23/2015
So is there going to be an ending to this? If not from the original author then would someone be willing to give this wonderful story a good ending?!
violetgray chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
please continue this story.. it's really great..
Anusree Ghosh chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
Can u plz tell me ur updating soon?! Am dying to know the rest of it... how u spin the yard..! Ur way of narrating has me tingling all over! PLZ UPDATE SOON!