Reviews for Breaking Dawn Edward's POV
Shelly J88 chapter 38 . 9/27
Loving this! I love how you're matching a little of Stephanie meyers writing, yet still making sure your style is there.

Defintely using this as point reference for when i erite my fic. I believe this fix will really help me when it comes to knowing what makes Edward "tic", as well as how to thoroughly write in a male pov. I know edward is a thinker, and being a male he's a visual creature...but knowing and writing are two different things. This is especially true with the mindset and beliefs of the era Edward grew up in.

Thank you for writing this.
KDub chapter 8 . 9/18
This story is amazing! I am not that far ahead but it is sooo amazing so far.
This is so much like the regular book like word for word in some things. Bit you also have great imagination so instead of going wtf i'll go awesome writing
DamonsSavior chapter 38 . 5/28
Update soon please?!
Katherine chapter 30 . 2/27
I think next chapt will be epic
bri chapter 38 . 2/22
This chapter was great. I can't wait for the next one. I totally think you should do side stories.
SandyW chapter 38 . 1/18
More please. This is an exellent take on the Edward pov. I really like the interaction
Between Renesmee and Edward. There is very little in the book or in the movie.
holybitch chapter 38 . 1/16
Keep up the good work some of the chapters have mistakes, missing words or misspelled words. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. I enjoyed what you have so far I read it in two days. I couldn't put it down.
likitha chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
You are really a damn good author, I love the way you Very Very nice
impatient chapter 38 . 12/4/2015
Can you please update soon. I'm not getting any younger.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/26/2015
Amazing i loved this so much being able to see things through edwards eyes
Jasmin chapter 38 . 10/18/2015
Plz keep on making the chapters, I love ur work. Keep on going, don't stop!
Jasmin chapter 38 . 10/17/2015
Plz make more! I've been waiting so long!
erin chapter 27 . 8/24/2015