Reviews for Butterfly Effect
DawnMisty chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Please continue!
GreekGirl94 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Wow, seeing this update takes me back! I remember how much I loved this story and can't wait to see more of it :)
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
good fic
Lovely Musical chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Here's a list.

1. You need to update.

2. You REALLY need to update.

3. UPDATE!

All stupidity aside, I love this story. I was actually thinking about the general idea while I was on here a few days ago and remembered the story (and ultimately decided to reread 'Time' and this story (even though I didn't realize there was a new chapter before now...)

You've got a marvelous style, and have an uncanny ability to make me shiver with every new addition.

(And this helped me with one of the stories I'm currently writing, although not posted yet. I think too much)

;)

Mel/Lizzi
manda2784 chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Good chapter :)
Lovely Musical chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
...I was scared before, but now I'm terrified.

Mel
Lovely Musical chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This sends shivers down my spine, espically the last part (what I said about spelling earlier? Still my issue)

Mel
august161995 chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
OMG, this story is AMAZING and I can't wait to read more! Please update soon, I really want to know whats gonna happen next!
1NinjaVampPirate with 5 roses chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
It's been a while since I've reviewed the story before this..

Anyways I can't wait for the next chapter...

Please update soon!

5/5 stars
optional-fiend chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
aww! i really wanted to read Edward's reaction to his precious volvo meeting its untimely demise!

Other than that, this is really confusing unless you really concentrate on whats happening at different times. i had to re-read a few times but i'm getting it...i think :S

Keep going, i really like your writing style
1LovesLatin3 chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
um CONFUSED
1LovesLatin3 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
what the CRAP im very confused so ill just read the next chapter now
Safaia Bara chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
WTH! Why did you have to end it there? You're so evil! But that first chapter confused me a little...I don't understand how that fits into the story at all...

By the way...hi again! ; 'member me? I reviewed "Beautiful a few weeks ago (I finally finished reading the rest of the Twilight series, yay me!)

Great job- please update again soon!

*SB*
konfusion chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS INTENSE!

pardon my swearing...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON OR I WILL DIE.
Raelliin Eddington chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
OH MY GOD THE VOLTURI KILLED EDWARD ?NO OMG PLZ PLZ PZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON!