Reviews for Pigtails and Toy Soldiers
LittleLionWoman chapter 33 . 6/25/2011
I love this story! it's so cute! no plot, but still adorable! I've been looking for a great story about the twilight characters as kids, and I think I found one! hehehe, Also, I think you should have a chapter with mike. . cause he's a loser. . . and one where they all go camping together, or just camping in their backyard lol. Update soon!
awww chapter 33 . 6/25/2011
that was the CUTEST THING EVAH! :DDDDDDDDDDDD
Katherine Alice Black chapter 33 . 6/24/2011
Hahahahahaha sooo funny! How about a chapter or 2 on a vacation? And maybe a surfing lesson between bella and edward?
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 33 . 6/24/2011
Really like the way you did this chapter. Bella won over Emmett, he is going to hear that a lot.
twigirl3 chapter 24 . 6/24/2011
Oh I gotta add now that I read this chapter, can rose sock james? That would be EPIC.
twigirl3 chapter 16 . 6/24/2011
I really want to see a chapter that is rosalie's birthday party with her telling one of the boys "don't be such a wimp" after she socks them one lol. Inspired by my 7 year old niece lol. Oh don't forget the hello kitty!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
omg aweeee
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 32 . 6/15/2011
Aww, so cute chapter.

One idea: Jame's and Alice's and Edward's parents are friends. They let the children "play" together. Even if none of the children like it. Edward sneak away with Bella, but Alice must play with James. James don't like Alice so he lock her in in some little room/space. Then he go home and do something else. Alice is lock up for hours. Everyone seach for her and in the end Jasper or Edward find her. Can be split ti two chapters.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Hahaha, very muchdrama from so smal persons.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
"My lips kinda hurt too,"

Bella is so cute!
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Alice can change really fast between happy and said.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
Emmett spill the secret. Wonder what he and Rosalie will do now.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Edward is really cute to Bella.

There was Mikey Newton wearing his Spider Man costumeā€¦
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Hahaha, I think you catch their personality very very good. But I was suprised that "Vicky" didn't want to play hide-and-seak.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I really love how you deskribe them as young. Jasper was the cutest, but Emmett was the funniest. Even if her soon must learn not to irritate Rosalie Hale.
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »