Reviews for Untitled
samuel.felixs chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
such a well written history, and tai didnt even got out of the hospital. i really do hope that someday (sooner than latter) you return to write it
TaIoRaFoReVeR523 chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
I read this fic a few months back just realised now that I never actually review on this one, so here it is.

I really like the fic so far. I also don't have much to say except for "this fic really does have potential and it's also f*cking awesome"!

I am really and truly hoping that you will someday update this.
Appealtoreason chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
Continu please!
Matty chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
Luv the story. Cool plot. Please please update soon.
Unn chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Love it i read the whole chapters please update the whole story :)
Nightshroud19 chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
OMG i love this it is so sad i really hope Tai is able to resolve everything soon and cant wait to find out the reasons for his departure

keep up the good work
Lychee Green Tea chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
This is pretty interesting. My only criticism for you is that your explanation paragraphs (for lack of a better term) are a bit much, especially when it comes to Taichi's medical condition. Cut back a little on what you reveal to the reader because a lot of the things you write should be self-explanatory in itself.

Other than that, however, I enjoyed reading and the origins of Taichi's daughter really surprised me. I hope he doesn't end up dying...I look forward to an update!

Take care,

LGT
Rena chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
Hey i really like your story please continued

I like Tami she is so cute

Write soon
iVanillelay chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
o wow i really love this fic :)

i love the story line and Tami just seems o so adorable!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

And am curious in whatever 'it' is lol.

hope you update soon :)
Samii chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
Hey I really like your story please write soon it is really interesting
Catching Rain chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
Wow this story is addicting. I can't wait to hear what happens next!
chrono17 chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Well, this is unexpected. I wasn't expecting there to be an 'it' that would pop up. I really like the way that you write and this story is shaping up to be quite interesting. I'm particularly glad that you are having Taichi and Yamato make up. I've seen to many of these that just write off Yamato as a bad guy. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and good luck with uni(I know how busy it can get).
chrono17 chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
This chapter may have taken a while, but it was worth it. This chapter was excellent. I found the fact that Mimi is apparantly a very messy cook a bit silly, but it works. I also definitly liked what you did with Taichi. Normally, Hikari is the only one that is so intuitive. Having Taichi help Mimi out like that just makes me like Taichi all the more. Like I said I loved this chapter and look forward to the next one. Tami is also the cutest thing ever.
Aero Angemon chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
This story is very good and you are doing a good job with the characters of the story. I look forward to reading more and I know that you will be able to keep true to the characters. Aero

PS please check out some of my stuff sometimes and let me know what you think of them. Right now I am working on the 3rd part to a saga and I am almost done with it. So far I have the first 2 parts done and the last 5 parts done. I know it is weird that I am going about this saga not in a sequential order but that is how it came about. I have alot of work to do and once I get everything together they will all tie together. Good Luck on this story and I look forward to reading more. PSS

Do you know alot about Peter Pan?
Graham Garrett chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Jeez, VERY good tragic-drama, I like your pacing and the description of Tai and Tami's relationship very much. I ship all the ships you have here (even, OH HORRORS, Sorato slightly) but Taiora still reigns supreme. I do wish your chapters could be uploaded quicker but really I can't see any story content that needs changing in my opinion. Great job! Oh, you could make the chapters longer: that would be a bit of a relief as I seem to have read the entire thing in 15 minutes (this is not to say the chapters are absurdly short, I just read fast).