Reviews for Mission: Rigsby Trout
shtoops chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
This is a HollyxArtemis fic right. Because it better be. It would also be wise to update soon. Please... pretty plases.

Thee whom god hath joined togeher

brill will chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
stop making people swear
artfan chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
MINERVA IS SOOOOO STUPID! SHE'S LUCKY TO HAVE ARTY! Also, I hope Holly's ok. I say, Holly should be more jealous of Fowl... sorry but most of the books and fanfictions are with Arty being jealous of Holly and that bothers me. No offense, they're often good anyway but it's good to have change.
hearmei chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
aaah update update! :D
electric gurrl chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Nice. I really like this. It's really...well...good. Well written and interesting and the characters are IC. Excellent and please write more especially after the cliffhanger. _
AznLee chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
Well, Artemis, Minerva is cheating on you! Why don't you go hack to Holly! I'm pretty sure she is faithful as a fiancée :)
MathiasMatt chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
yay update XD

I've been enjoying this but just one tiny thing...

can you update quicker? :P
Fang chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
Where did you get the name Rigsby Trout?

Anyway, i really like you writing style, although have you read Maximum Ride? because if you replaced Holly with Max and Artemis with Fang, it would be a belivable (sp) story under Max's POV Anyway, update soon!
REDROX chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
pretty good. keep writing. :)
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
You need a beta. You need one bad.
P.I.R chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I liked it so update or the PIEs will get you.
arty1minerva chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
nice end. good chapter. now,

1. you've gotta make them consemate the marriage, somehow,

2. please keep them shorter. it's easier to read that way. and it keeps my attention.
arty1minerva chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
good. better then the last. which means this one is really good, cause the last one was great!
arty1minerva chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
haven't read the story yet. jujst skipped to the end to review. artemis and minerva are married! awsome.
TheBadsun chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
U inetersting

i think artemis is gonna have a rival later on...maybe?

lol that would be really

i hope u update soon since it seems its been a while!