Reviews for Blurred Lines
A chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
Im sad this was never updated, because the manipulative and missed communicative nature of their relationship is refreshingly subtle. Sasuke's self awareness of being unable to leave his brother is alsomore well done than other extremely overly dramatic fics. The one thousand meanings behind Itachi's single word or gesture is a more intriguing set up than others, and gives Sasuke a different angle on his massive insecurity in his family. This balanced the 'soap opera' genre nicely while it lasted; thanks at least for keeping it up!
DemyxTheMenace chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
i think you should writ more.

mhmm.

yep.

you know you think so too XD

so do it.

write more.

for me.

and you.

please?

:]
Veja24 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Hehe, I could defiantly tell you were grat fan of soap operas just from the way you portrayed Mikoto. Classic antagonist from soap operas.

To answer your question, Itachi in most likely dead, but he might be brought back, it all depends on what Mr. Kishimoto decides. As for the rest of your questions... who cares? (collective answer)
Nya chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
well, to answer your questions in that same order:

as far as I know and believe itachi is really dead, the manga shows the moment when he died and the characters talk about it then. the translated version of the manga that I read just said "lover". I don't really know if it was an Uchiha or not. In the manga Madara also said something like : " he was capable to kill all his family, his lover, even his best friend... but he couldn't kill you" and then in other time said "he did everything to protect the village he loved, but for him your life was more important". (as you can see, I'm also an itasasu fan)

sasuke also says some really emotive things about his brother.

and as far as I know there weren't any other survivors, not even infants if there were some.

I think your fic is geting really interesting, please continue it.

I hope you understand my bad english.
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Why is Itachi so cruel to Sasuke?

i thought this was supposed to be romance! XD

Doesn't he love him?
Sora Keyblader chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
That's what I want to know too, in anime's (especially Naruto) an enemy isn't offically "dead" until you've seen the body, and it looked like Itachi just...passed out XD
blisblop chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Concise, good conclusion.
NoelleisParadise chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
o...continue pweez? ]?
Kaline Reine chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This was a great start! I can't wait to read the rest, so please update soon! This is going to be awesome, I can tell!