Reviews for Toby Hates Broccoli
Shiori Kudo chapter 5 . 4/1
It's "I'll spin you valentine evenings".
VampChick76 chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
I love the story, update soon!

~Xela
Sevs-heart chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This is looking really good so far. I like the tables-turned idea and the way you've done it- all over broccoli just bout made my day. Keep up the good work.

Sevs-heart
riotgirl777 chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
yet again you take my breath away with your tales of the Labyrinth! I love your stories with a passion. they are deffinetly my favorites so far since I've been reading about the Labyrinth ane even though that hasn't been too long I know great writing when I see it because I've been reading for a long time. Well hope to read more of your work soon!
AWE chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
PLZ, PLZ update! I have waiting for so long, and I know you have a life to keep up, but plz try to update! I love this story!
Solice364 chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
plleease write more...wow that word does not look like please.
xShadowMaskx chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
D'aw. CUTE. Lovely. x3 I don't think it's was slow. Maybe nearly too fast of a development between them, but then again, they have got their circumstances.

I would love to see it finished.
Magnatron's Crazy Sister chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
Yeah another chapter! Are you going to write anymore? I’m happy that Sarah and Jareth got together and all but what about Toby I feel bad for him, he’s only 8 and all, he can’t lose his sister. will he at least get to visit her? But I really do like your story please keep up the good work and please write more chapters!

~M.C.S~
Little Pages chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
Aw such a cute chapter! i kind of feel bad for Toby he seems a little traumatized now. but anywho great story plz update soon!

-Princess Einjeru
notwritten chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
This has been very interesting to read. Keep smiling. :-)
TinkLuvr16 chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
LOVE IT!
AnnoCat chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
Aw...poor Toby *sob*...Come on be a dear and have the kid see his sister on last time!

On the other hand...YESH! Woot! Thank you so much! Most of the time in other fics, Sarah and Jareth are too stubborn to give in to each other that it annoys me so at sometime! I am very thankful to you!

Love it so much! You caught me by your title! XDD Update soon!
JainaZekk621 chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
LOL, please continue! )
Alessandra chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I think that your story is great, please write more! thanks!
Viciously Witty chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
Lol - I would love to see Sarah make the Goblin King eat his broccoli - oh the possibilities!

Very nicely written!