Reviews for Room 143
AngelxofxAnime chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Ooh! Ooh! I know what "143" means! :D Kinda knew it from the beginning though...

It means:

1: "I"

4: "love"

3: "you"

The number corresponds to the number of letters in said words. I'm so smart. :3

But antics aside, I like ze story. -

-Angel
akaneharuko chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Hey SS53! This fic is awesome! And I really wanna hear sasu-chan sing that wuld be rlly sweet ! Oh btw HAPPY VERY VERY LATE BIRTHDAY FOR YA! WYATB, GBU, and HOPE YOU COULD WRITE ANOTHER COOL FIC OF SASUSAKU! *celebrate, give present, and a hug*. Ohh and this fic is hilarious it make my mood swing from upset to joyful..! And for the last chappy could you kindly help me why 143 means I love you? Thanks and sorry for this loooong review (not really but u know right?!) Byeee lav yall!
sasusaku3112 chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
charlie the unicorn is awesome!
Dissonantia chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
I don't like Charlie the unicorn, but this was funneh!
Crazy Cherries chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
OMG, i was reading this and i remembered i need socks for school 2moro :) thank u!
Crazy Cherries chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
YOU KILLED KAIRN! (HUGS!)
Sapphyah30 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
ss53 i am here to tell u that u deserve an award for ur beautiful writer when Karin died i was crying tears of happiness keep on writing
flare-hugs chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
i wanna hear sasuke sing!
ILoveSxS chapter 11 . 5/27/2010
THAT'S SO SWEET!
CynthionaX chapter 11 . 1/11/2010
i still dont understand 143!

I LOV U! but how!
CynthionaX chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
HI!

i just wanna ask u something!

the picture n ur profile, sasusaku pic!

is so frinkinsh (i invented that) real

that i have to ask where did u get it!

or if its even real!

2. That was a grat chap, i laught my head off! Poor Sasu-chan, he has to understand that his pain is our fun XD!

3. Im really gonna watch the cahrli unicorn thing, its the second fic that mentions it, the first one is bout twilight, and it (unfortunally) is in every chap, VERY CHAP, i think im gonna be sick sometimes, but i have to keep reading it (sigh).

Bye take care!
CynthionaX chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
hey!

i was cheking out that thing about how many pages have the naruto couples (i just checked narusasu, sasusaku) everythin is 'All' the rating, genre, lenght etc... and narusasu has 918 while sasusaku has 782! chocking i know!

I REALLY HATE NARUSASU! but im gonna read one, u never know!
Kairii Kuchiki chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This is so sweet! :)

Yay! Karin's Dead PARRTYY!
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
How does it say I love you?
Kumiko-oneechan chapter 11 . 10/26/2009
i like the story but i still don't get how 143 means i love you.