Reviews for Accidentally in
warpedsolutions chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
i dont understand why people are complaining about the POV...i like it. havent seen one like this in a while and it makes it different, a good different. i like the plot, the characterization, i like it all!
kimmie1995 chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
update soon plz
anon chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
please continue to update!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
love it! can not wait for more
jquackers chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
Uh, so in my last review, I had thought Chapter 4 was the most recent chapter so far, which I suppose explains why I added that last part about taking your time with the updates.. Well, just ignore that part, or (mentally) insert it at the end of this review.. LOL.. Sorry.

Ahh, the angst is getting.. well, angst-ier. I like it.

Bella is such a.. flirt? without even realizing it. LOL. Well, not exactly a flirt.. but I can't think of another word.

I'm still not used to this second person POV, and it can get a tad confusing at times (maybe it's just me and my slowness/stupidity), but I think it's actually nice read something different once in a while.. you know what I mean? I usually see only first and third person stories, of course, so it's pretty interesting seeing the way a second person point-of-view story would be written.

So again, thanks for the update, and I hope you get another chapter up soon, but as always, take your time. The preview makes me curious what'll happen next, though.

Hope you're doin' well.
jquackers chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
So I reread all the other chapters before reading this one, and a question came to mind when I read Chapter 3. I might've already mentioned in a previous review, but I'm not sure. Vampires can dream? I know they can go into a sleep-like state, where I guess you can say they're not exactly awake (but of course, not totally asleep either), but I never really thought about them dreaming or anything.

Anyway, onto Chapter 4.

AHH, why must they be so adorable. T_T It just sucks that Bella's basically Alice's best friend, and Alice has to deal with that guilt of (almost) hurting her, even though Bella says it's okay and all. But yeah, of course she'd still feel bad about it.

I'm hoping Bella will feel the same way at least a bit sometime soon. Then there'll be drama, especially with Jasper and Edward. I wonder when Alice will tell Jasper..

Thanks for the update. It just makes me crave another. x_x Take your time, though, 'cause of course life has to be a pain in the arse. So yeah, don't worry about getting another chapter out. xP Thanks again.
Dexterous chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
that's a great story, I like the point of view anyway makes you feel like you're in the story which was the point right? anyway you should continue asap ;D
Juliet chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
I think you're beating yourself up more than you should be. I haven't noticed any gaping problems at all! I'm not really picking up any problems, but editing isn't my thing. I like the POV's you've been using, and I certainly don't think you need to apologize for anything. It's your writing, be proud! If people don't like your style, that's their problem, not yours. I do think you could work on chapter length a little, but I know where you're coming from when you talk about writer's block, so I hope that clears up for you! I think you've got a great story going here, I'll definitely be checking back for updates! Good work!
VogueThousand chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
Awesome job !

I can't wait for the next chapter.
StormBrisingr chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
Wow. That was a great chapter right there. XD Please continue!
NandinhaMa chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
I just love...

I hope you update soon ..
fantasylover4evr chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
OH MY GOD!I LOVE IT!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
love it and can not wait for more
Eliza S. McCoy chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
cliffhanger! haha. good story tho :)
71prowler chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Very well written. Keep going...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »