Reviews for Earthshine
Adri Carstairs chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh my god all these feELINGS THAT YOU EVOKE WITHIN ME
desiree nightengale chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
wow i love this! i would very muchlike to read more! i find it very intriging and feel that this story would triumph over the triology
Pimpernel Princess chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Excellent job-your writing imitates MAP's quite well. There's an utter lack of good Darkangel fanfic out here-you should write some more!
Bree.116 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
There's not enough of the Darkangel fanfics. This is by far one of the best. All of these fanfics make me sad because I miss Aeriel. Aeriel and Irrylath should've been together, not Sabr. I wish she hadn't ended to trilogy like that. It made me cry. If there were to be, like, a lost chapter of the last book, this is what I'd imagined it to be. Very good :D
Dire Heart chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
aw, its good. is there going to be aonther chapter though?
Briar chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
i find this beginning of a new story after the darkangel trilogy excellent! it's like a book long epilogue. i love it. absolutly facinating!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
My, I hope you update soon because I love that finally someone is going change the ending around and perhaps give Ariel and Irrylath a second chance. It's been years since I read the series but the ending still flares up a rebellious, displeased part in my, nevermind how much as passed.

So far, I really have nothing to critique so keep up the writing! I look forward to more!
DetrimentalSunshine chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
You should seriously continue this please? I just finished reading the series. (the ending made me cry) and now I wanna know what happens afterwords. Don't give up on this story yet!
rach.esc chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
This is good. I dont have any critiques right now. But please continue. : ]
1Persephone chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
i haven't read the last one yet, but by what you wrote, i'd say that he doesnt' deserve her. Email me please and tell me where he met sabr, and why does he love Your story was awesome! Write somemore!-

1persephone
Me Heart Gaara chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
update! geez, this was like a year ago. what's yur problem. i love it so far so please update!
brokenfromthepast chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This is really good. I hope there is more to read.
nanamisakurachan chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
wonderful! i love it!

i have a feeling this fic is going to quench my thirst for a better ending cuz to be honest i really do NOT like the ending to the series! et i still love the series... does that make sence?

lmao guess not! o well, update soon please!
darkangellover chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
u have to update cuz it is so good as if it popes out of the book and the real ending I'm the third book was all but a set back tetehehe I like it
hanyouinlove chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I'm so glad you're doing this. All though I thought the end to the series was good (but only because it was so against the norm), I'm really excited to see how you will continue it!