Reviews for I'll Meet You There
the darkone chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Danm heart bracke they were grate together!
Chico chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
No offense but you made xion such a bitch in this story. I love where this is going btw please update soon. I just finished the first story to this and I loved that one too. I however did give me many many feels. Like wanting to beat the fuck out of Namine and Roxas. I don't think Riku and xion would work out anyways. Long distance relationship lol. Anyways good job besides from a few spelling errors. Me likes :D
PooperScooper000 chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Bro, you really need to update this... It's been 2 years.. :l please update soon..
Kisumido chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
Please continue! I like this story but is it gonna end with Axion or Rion? If you don't wanna say that's fine, I can wait :3
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Wat riku and Xion no I decline this no approval from me
NotProcrastinating chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Omg i really am lovin this story so far! Great job! This is the first Riku/Xion romance fanfic i've ever read and im really liking that couple ever since i read this story! Plz update sum more of this awsome story! w
Nya person chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Write more! It going really great. Will Xion and Axel stop fighting yet?
twobecomeone13 chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
This was a good chapter. I love how Xion doesn't know who to be with. It's a great story and I hope you update soon. It's been two years and I really want to see the next chapter.
nocomment chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
I LOVE it. Won't you continue?
gracie1998 chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
That was an amazing chapter, don't put yourself down saying it wasn't good! Please write more soon! :D love it
warriorswordsman7 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
great start...but now Riku has to go and ruin a perfectly good relationship. I believe that what Xion is feeling is lust and shouldn't be confused with love.
Kat114648 chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
Are You going to continue?
Evangelina Amaryllis chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
FINISH THIS OR DIE!

I can't believe you! You write a story, then you don't finish it, making me suicidal!
Kasaisha chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
I'm a Riku/Xion girl myself so I'm loving it so far! I like Axel and Xion though as well. I thought it was a cute twist. Can't wait to read more of your stories :)
Evangelina Amaryllis chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
O.O ur putting ALL my favourite couples into action! Namixas, SoKai, Namixas, Xiku, Axion, oh and did I mention Namixas?