Reviews for Sweet Sorrow
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Go sookie. Hated the whole selah thing too. Such a pussy move
JeniBookworm chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I think that was perfect. totally a conversation that should have happend. i really liked it and will definitly tune into the full fic.
Liz86000 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Loved that fic. Bill deserved it and more (even though for me, it's Bill & Sookie forever! Still, he was an ass).
vamp luver chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
i adore this chapter!i always liked eric betteer!hehe! he rocks
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
good story
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Love the chapter...really what you said about "sexual hassament" and Eric..lol. I would never report it if I was Sookie.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
good story
Shaantih chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Yes, that conversation should've taken place. I am in no means a Bill fan, so I was glad to see Sookie tell him off. She is woman, hear her roar!
missy chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I like it. I will like it better if you get Bill and Sookie back together and keep them that way. Can you tell I'm a Bill/Sookie fan only? Good job on your writing though it is good.
RKinNY chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Very well written, I love it when Sookie puts Bill in his place.
Charlotte Clark chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This is a great story. I agree and think this is really what Sookie SHOULD have said.
ebonyeyez1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I like how this is going, please continue.
ElleCC chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Very good! Realistic, good voices, good reactions. Glad to see you're continuing with Undone.
WhoKnowsWhy chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This is very good. I love Bill, and truly believe that Sookie still harbors deep feelings for him. Nice to see this, there's very little S/B fic out there that puts him in a somewhat positive light. Glad to know that you are continuing.
Billsbedroom chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Yes please do continue, I am a Bill and Sookie FANATIC, I love that there are other people out there who don't hate Bill. Looking forward to more chapters, thank you!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »