Reviews for Night In
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
awww i wanted more
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Nyaa, jealous, insecure!Raoul always makes me smile. It's lines like "He wanted to keep him like this, wanted this false peacefulness to be their relationship" that make his fretting and worrying so cute and, well, 'aw'-worthy at the same time. Then this fic gets even cuter cuz Erik comes and soothes all of his worries. That hug at the end is a total squee moment _

slutty!Christine is annoying. I'm glad she was only referenced instead of making an appearance. That would've really screwed things up, tho I think I'd like to see the expression on her face if she caught Erik and Raoul in a... what's the word, compromising? position.

You were right. That was fluffier and sweeter than cotton candy. The angst loving part of me is gagging, but the romantic part of me is floaty and daydream-y and really, really happy. Thank you for writing this o I always read this fic when I need cheering up.
yauksiei chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
aww thats cute! i'm starting to fall in love wit this couple XD
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Ah, beautiful. Absolutely. I really love your Erik/Raoul bits.
re-harakhti chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Oh, this story has all I need to survive. Plenty of angst to feed my disturbed soul, true love and a mushy, touchy feely bit to end it off with.
A Black Heart's Rose chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Hey there! I love your fics, and this one is, I think, my new favorite. :) Please keep writing!
xdark.flowerx chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That was cute and hot at the same time

I
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I really like the emotions in this one. :)
PuppetofDreams chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
So much fluff...(Wipes her eyes) I'm blinded by their love.
Skadya chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I really liked it and hope to read more of your stories.

ps: I think its your fault that I have begone to read stories of this fandom.
qurota ayuni chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I. Love. Fluffiness. :D!
PrinzessinUmi1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
*Is melted in the floor*

That was so cute *-*
Fanastixx chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Yes. YES. This is absolutely perfect, I love it to pieces, and it is going on my favorites list the second I finish this review. Angst-flavored fluff is the best kind, I say. And Christine the hated whore! Oh, how I've waited for this, after all the friendship in IF and bitchiness in RW. She had it coming, and she only had herself to blame (and now I feel very nerdy for using Chicago lyrics). What a nice Christmas/birthday present!
Andi chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aw that was so cute! You wrote it all out beautifully! Thank the gods Erik had the sense to go back; Raoul is so much better than Christine _
Mallie chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Yay! They finally got some sense and were honest with each other.

And you're back to writing Christine-as-Bitch again!

It's weird, I didn't hate Christine at all in the novel, or even in the film really, but I've developed in intense dislike for the character.