Reviews for The Other Side
PocketMaster123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
A great story, I love it!

Just one piece of criticism... Gravity isnt a "law", it's a theory since there's no way to actually prove it. And yes, I would be willing to argue that till my fingers fall off from typing but that's for another day. lol
Marie King chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I really like this story! U gonna continue? U should u got real talent!
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Woohoo! Great job!. Fantastic depictition of the the characters, good plot AND well written! Score? "A"
Stephanie C chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
A friend recommended this story to me. Just wanted to say it was awesome. Well thought out and well written.

Loved how we got to see both sides, the talk of consequences and of having a conscience. Brilliant. :D

(I also love that little Star Wars reference, hehe)
Beautiful Seclusion chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
great story. i love how you explored the paladin's point of view, and gave historical examples of why they'd hate the jumpers. and, i like that you explored david & millie's relationship, and david& his mom's relationship. excellent job, it came out very plausible, and thought provoking.
Le1a Naberr1e chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I don't even know where to start. There are so many things about this story that I love!

Firstly, thanks for using Mary Rice - I find her the most fascinating character in the whole story. Secondly, thanks for writing such a Great Fight Scene!

*But understand, his life, is one of avarice and vanity.* *They start out not understanding the consequences. They end up not caring.*

The Paladins's perspective is so brilliant! I still think Roland Cox is a tard too ruthless to be _good_ - killing (or almost killing) David's father. But you almost made him sympathetic.

*“I will never join you.”*

LOL! Millie's voice is just perfect. You really captured that bubbly attitude of hers. :D

*How the hell he stayed alive this long I could never figure out. Until I found out who his mother was.* *Mary had been trying to warn me, without actually saying anything that Roland could use against her. She couldn’t protect him any more.*

Brilliant! I also figured out that it was obvious Mary has been protecting David all this while. And I like the way this story is about her passing on the torch to Millie. I wonder how Mary explained away being David's mother to Roland Cox and the other jumpers? Perhaps you'll write that one day?
Argyraspides chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
nice please continue! it has a lot of pottential don't ever give up on it. and i dont say that about any story. and it would be nice for millie to start jumping like in jumpers book sequel REFLEX. and keep it real like this chapter.
brolly501 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
good story
ConstantWriter chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Well...well. What can I say, this was amazing. I don't think I could've read anything more stunningly well written in my life.

The detail is great, the characters perfectly portrayed, the spelling and grammar lovely, and the storyline intricate. I just saw the movie, actually, and this follows up nicely. It's good to see David teaming up with Griffin again, even if it is temporary.

I truly hope to see more work of yours soon.
tarabear chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
BEST STORY EVER!
Wing Darkness chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
We need more Jumper fanfiction like this. It was a good story I really enjoyed reading it. I thought it was very well written, everyone was pretty much in character. I liked that you had David and Griffin work together again. This seems like something that could have really happened after the movie. I look foward to other works from you in the future.