Reviews for Anger Management
quztuk chapter 1 . 4/30
Laughed all the way through.
The Lost Rogue chapter 1 . 1/28
Oh god this was so funny I had stitches for several minutes in a couple of parts! Oh god that's how I felt when I took anger management the end I managed fine on my own xD
pru bue chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Oh gosh! This was so good! Hohoho it made me laugh a lot! I would to see another oneshot of their relationship. Thanks
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I laughed till I cried over this story. Brilliant!
jules3677 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Had many a laugh reading this. It was fun to read a lighthearted story.
A Crow on the Wall chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Poignant and hilarious story! I really loved it, thank you for sharing.
assez chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
„Next, the Killing Curse got her," Harry said. "Things kind of went downhill from there.“ – and then, assez started to laugh crazily. No one could stop her. And when she finally did, she was dead. And that was the happy end. :D Nice one!
"Um... Ok. Here's another one. I'm in the Headmaster's office. It's kind of peaceful and quiet. It's nice."
"That's great," Serenity approved again. "Tell me more."
"Then Lucius Malfoy walks in... oh, bloody hell." – and then she woke up and started laugh again. :D
Her blue eyes fixed on Severus Snape. "What about you?" – and then, she started to laugh even more in advance.
"It's dark. It's a bit cold, but I don't mind. There's a wound in my throat. I don't mind that either. It doesn't hurt anymore. I'm dying. I've done all I could. It's a good moment." – and then her smile stay stuck onto her face forever.
"Try poking him with a stick!"
"Good idea." Silence. "Still dead. Looks like Dumbledore."
* Rofl*
"Damn. The Dark Lord is on the move?"
"No, I think it's psychosomatic. The whole thing about every part of us coming alive..."
"Argh!"
"What is it?"
"It fucking hurts, that's what! Who the fuck writes these exercises? I didn't bloody want those things coming alive, did anyone think of this? Huh? Why the fuck would I want my Dark Mark, plus the scars from Nagini, Fluffy and Buckbeak to come alive all at once? What possible good would that do?"
"I think she meant like maybe our toes, or eyelids or something," Harry said.
"Well then, she should have said so!" *OMG*
"Surely, you do not think I was responding to the Dark Lord's summons sober?" :D
"Think of someone you were angry with, and try to express your frustration using the I-language, instead of the you-language. Remember the formula, Harry." – Why I think it will end badly? :D For her?
"Huh. Ok. So, - er, Lucius Malfoy, it made me upset, when you'd unleashed the spirit of Tom Riddle in Hogwarts, because – come on, you bigoted, arrogant fuck, I should have knocked your teeth into a permanent smile that year!" *lol*
"Huh. Right." Severus took a deep breath. "Voldemort - It made me – upset – when you tried to use your goddamned snake to murder me - because - it makes you look like a fucking cowardly disgusting little prick that you are, and I fucking wish you had died at birth!"
Serenity stared at Severus blankly. "You aren't even trying."
Severus smiled. "You are using blame-language."
Harry grinned, as he noticed two red blotches appear on Serenity's cheeks. *rofl*
"If I kill her, will you help me dispose of the body?" he asked Severus. :D :D I don’t understand them. She is brilliant.
"No, Potter, that's not kissing. If you want to kiss, cover my lips with yours, and have the decency to slip in the tongue."
"Right." :D
"Funny thing," Harry said. "That's what my inner child wants too." :D :D I feel upset when you aren’t trying because Serenity is sad.

"Potter, for the love of ... I'd never drunk anyone as fucked as you."
"Huh?"
"You know what I mean." *rofl* Yeah, I guss we know.
"For the last time, Potter, I will not cast the Avada Kedavra on you."
"You did it for Dumbledore!" Harry said bitterly.
"He was dying of a horrible painful curse!"
"So am I! She's killing me!" :D :D :D :D
"We'll make it. You can do this, Harry. I -.."
"You what?"
"I have faith in you."
"Um. Really?"
"Really."
"You really have faith that I won't murder Serenity MacRae?" Harry asked.
"I didn't say that," Severus clarified. "I simply have faith you will survive and endure against all odds, like you always do."
"Oh. Well, thanks."
"I need to drink some more."
"You've drank - god, you should be dead!"
"I need to drink some more."
"If you drink anymore, you'll wake up drunk."
"Surely you do not think I'm walking back into that classroom sober?"
*dying on the floor* :D
“Healthy coping mechanisms," Serenity corrected. "Drinking to cope with anger isn't healthy." –
"Begging your pardon, ma'am, but our drinking had kept you alive for the past three weeks, so I wouldn't be bitching about it, if I were you." *lol*
You heard me." The wand pointed at Serenity's throat. "You shouldn't be blabbering about things you know nothing about. What the fuck do you know about anger, Serenity? Shall I tell you what anger is? Anger is helplessness. Anger is grief, turned inwards, and outwards. Anger is the fire that burns everything in its wake, after the best parts of you, the most noble parts of you have been sacrificed to win a war that should have never been. Anger is seeing your world crumble before your eyes. Anger is debts you can never repay, anger is brokenness you can never fix. This kind of anger isn't something you can manage, you idiot child. You can only harness it and use it, because if you do not, someone else will do it for you, to their own ends." – nice one, Severus.
The truth is – they are soldiers. That‘s it.
"Angry sex." Severus smirked. "Why, is there any other kind?" *lol*
Thank you so much for this story!
assez
LadyFreak chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
lol! Oh this was fantastic! I was laughing so hard throughout it! Thanks for sharing!
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I loved this story.
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I haven't reviewed this yet? I have read it I don't know how many time, laughing and chuckling all the while others look at me wondering what I am doing... and I don't care. They can think what they want, because there is no way to read this and not laugh! Now the real question is what are they going to do now that they don't have their certificates.. plan B that they created? Thank you for a wonderful tale!
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Nicely done. I quite enjoyed the classroom part of the story.
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
My inner child wants to kill Petunia," Severus whispered bitterly. "Murder her in some horrible way, and hide the body.". "Funny thing," Harry said. "That's what my inner child wants too."

I was on the floor laughing at this comment, I dragged my little brother into my room to read this and we both laughed out arses off. Bloody brilliant story this is.

Death Cobra Eater
wandlorean chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
"I may have threatened to poison a student's rat," Severus said grimly.

"Oh that. Yes, they really don't like it when you do that."

"Fuck you, Potter."

. . .

This story captured me from that moment on. I nearly fell out of my chair from laughing so hard at the above exchange.

What's not to love about this? The vision quest. Serenity the entirely too cheery counselor. Oh, and the fact that the F word is scattered all throughout this story (that is my favorite word!).

Brilliant. Absolutely hilarious.
Myrrh chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Cute :)
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Very amusing, but with a poignant undertone.