Reviews for The Curse
Avana92 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
That was beautiful. Both terribly sweet and so very sad
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I liked your story, interesting and not something I've read before, and I'd love to see of you add more to it. :)
HelenaRickman1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Sweet, sweet, sweet! Thanks!
alana chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
i never thought i'd see hermione snape
ousia chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
It's a great idea you had there. Making Snape at least physically even older than he really is.

This is exactly one of the reasons why I like the Hermione/Snape pairing so much. It's the obstacle of the age difference between them. Most authors explain that away by simply saying that it doesn't really matter in the wizarding world because wizards can become older than "us".

True, you didn't try to explain anything in regard to the age difference. But I think you put an emphasis on the point.

Thanks for writing!
CalebKing chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I'm so taken with your writing style! Some dust seems to have gotten into my eyes near the end. *sniff*

Please keep plugging away when you have the opportunity! You have a wonderful talent for capturing emotion and especially their characters!
Little Sev chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I've been slacking in terms of reviewing your stories. No thanks to the rare times I have to get on-line, my fanfic reading habit now consists of saving numerous fics at a time for later reading. But, today I feel like I have to review this story along with Strong Poison.

The first part of this story was pure gold. I remembered how sniffing whilst I was reading had left me in a not at all attractive state. I did enjoy the happy ending very much as it is high time for Severus to finally get to live. I guess I just share your preference in angst, or perhaps it's the fact that you can write angst so well!

If you ever get around to edit this story, or even if you never do find the time... Either way I'll still devour it.
Jopot chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Beautiful! Simply heart warming and heart wrenching at the same time. Age and appearence has deterred too many from finding true love for too long. Rivetting story. more?
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I really like this story. I like it the way it is now,but if you think there should be any changes so be it.

Thanks 4 sharing
Harmony Bites chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Just realized I'd forgotten to review this. Wicked curse, particularly cruel in that it increases the distance between Hermione and him, and given all the angst in his life, to rob him of decades like that... But it all underlines a rather heartwarming result, only emphasizing one of the themes of this pairing-that ultimately age doesn't matter. Still has a feel of tragedy for me though.
amsev chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
OMG, you must continue this! This premise turns the whole idea of trying to make Severus younger (via time turner or whatever) on its head. Very well done. I haven't read anything like this idea.
Valzen chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
unique idea, well written.
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Really interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Imhilien chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
A lovely and wistful story... Snape deserves some happiness.

Inspiration can come in the strangest places, can't it. :-p
MistEternal chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Great one shot! As always I love your Snape (and your Hermione). :)

Good luck with your other writing endeavours, I look forward to reading them.