Reviews for The ball
Make another one I know it’s a one shot but it’s sooooo goooid
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
thats soo cute!it would be really nice if there was a scond chapter!
ally chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Cute pleas whrith more
DJChef7 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
this was really done quite well :) this is going under one of my favorite stories
caylender chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I love it! The Katara and Aang pairing never really sat that well with me, so I completely support this pairing. :D I liked how you alternated perspectives, so the reader could really have an insight into the characters. Well done.
azab chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
loved it great job :
avatard13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
you should definetly write a sequel or make it into a series.
ShatteredDistance chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
this is a really cute story:) i thought it was very cool and honenstly if things didn't work out with katara and aang and or if toph wasn't introduced into the show that way, i would've wanted this happened:)cause i love taang your writing is very smooth and professinal. you also keep it very realistic and i love that the ending was awsome..i enjoyed that;) lol keep up the awsome writing!

-RedDistance
dracopoet chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
this is grate i hope theres more to the story than just this
Kbear chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This is such a good story! Please add to it if you can! I absolutely love it! The characters all seem in character and its realistic which is two of the best things a fanfic should have! Keep writing, please. Your really good!
Elongation chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Yes it is a good one-shot.

Pehaps it deserves a sequel, to see Parent's and Friend's reactions.

After all this is not going a easy idyll, with Toph's and Aang status.

Good job, jeep writting.
Windsofdreams chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
*giggle* I love the ending heck love the whole thing! Great job keeping the flow going on this.
arizony chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Actually, a very good A/U story. It is a perfect one shot. It can stand alone or be the intro into a much longer story. Good job.