Reviews for The birdies
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 1 . 4/26
...This is wonderful. It's exactly how I wish all those stupid Veela Draco fics would go.
Technomad chapter 1 . 3/19
Makes a lot of sense!
This was funny. I am not saying that sarcastically. In fact, HA, HA HA HA. Humerous.
LanceMeister chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
"Draco, to paraphrase the late MacDonald Carey,

"'Like sands through an hourglass, those were The Days of Your Life.'"
Jessolt chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Very Cute )
Runecutter chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Sounds about right for what a sane and straight Harry would do in the situation some fanfic authors seem so completely enamored with. Okay, i guess liking harem stories is not any less quirky than loving this kind of slash, but i'd say any harem story written so despicably poorly as most of the "originals" your story seems to aim at would not find many friends either. ;)

Draco with an inbuild countdown timer on the other hand... why aren't they selling tickets already? Is there a giant screen in the great hall so all of Englands youth can share the moment? And they should seel Dumbledore to a muggle psychiatric clinic so a busload of doctors can have years of studies done on the state of his brainrot... saving a life if it's Malfoy's? Mwahahaha. Good joke.

Only thing missing is the omake where Dumbledore used... creative honesty to bend things a little bit... like only Draco's ability to crave sex will die or his genetic heritage as he will never be able to procreate. Add a very angry Harry and Hermione being there to coach him all through the ... let's call it a duel... ;) Whow, i'd love to see that :P
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Read this (with my girlfriend) after seeing it recommended by Bobmin.

Fell of my chair laughing. I think Ron's and Hermione's lines were the best of the whole thing.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
What is the point of repeating summary in the text of the story?
hagrid51 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Well, them veela can be pretty, but on a more happy note, they can also be dangerous. Like most beasts, they're mostly just misunderstood. Great manly man, Dumbles.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Nice story.

I like that it mocks all those ridiculous slash and mpreg stories that feature Harry and Draco. I'm not totally against slash, as it's conceivable that some characters are gay, but I don't think that Harry and Draco make a likely couple. It's normally not my cup of tea, but I loath the sudden 180 degree twists where they suddenly are bonded or fall in love without any explanations. That loathing is nothing compared to my loathing of the moronic concept of mpreg.
exaigon chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow... that was awesome!
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Oh poor Draco!
"Professor? Can you move a bit? You're blocking the view." Gotta love Ron :)
Kaelas17 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
That sounds like a logical, reasonable and perfectly understandable reaction to me. I rather enjoy fics that take a really bad HP trope and have one of the characters react normally instead of playing along. So far, alas, I've only seen it done so well or so clearly in this short and the Darth Drafters story, The Girl Who Loved.
sub0chick chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
lol bloodthirsty little things aren't they? cute
Hurin3 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Brilliant. Thanks for the chuckle!