Reviews for The birdies
jon reeve chapter 1 . 10/14
lol, pretty amusing.

Cheers to Fawkes for being a trooper.

I flew in On the Wings of Dragons.
this was nice, ive seen a story about something like a veela Draco and his mate, and its Harry. It makes me cringe every time i accidentally stumble upon it and i hastily scroll past it. You have done justice to the world.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Hilarious. I always did think that the Draco is a veela genre was utterly stupid.
Tarix chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Muhahaha, good tuff.
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
...This is wonderful. It's exactly how I wish all those stupid Veela Draco fics would go.
Technomad chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Makes a lot of sense!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
This was funny. I am not saying that sarcastically. In fact, HA, HA HA HA. Humerous.
LanceMeister chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
"Draco, to paraphrase the late MacDonald Carey,

"'Like sands through an hourglass, those were The Days of Your Life.'"
Jessolt chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Very Cute )
Runecutter chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Sounds about right for what a sane and straight Harry would do in the situation some fanfic authors seem so completely enamored with. Okay, i guess liking harem stories is not any less quirky than loving this kind of slash, but i'd say any harem story written so despicably poorly as most of the "originals" your story seems to aim at would not find many friends either. ;)

Draco with an inbuild countdown timer on the other hand... why aren't they selling tickets already? Is there a giant screen in the great hall so all of Englands youth can share the moment? And they should seel Dumbledore to a muggle psychiatric clinic so a busload of doctors can have years of studies done on the state of his brainrot... saving a life if it's Malfoy's? Mwahahaha. Good joke.

Only thing missing is the omake where Dumbledore used... creative honesty to bend things a little bit... like only Draco's ability to crave sex will die or his genetic heritage as he will never be able to procreate. Add a very angry Harry and Hermione being there to coach him all through the ... let's call it a duel... ;) Whow, i'd love to see that :P
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Read this (with my girlfriend) after seeing it recommended by Bobmin.

Fell of my chair laughing. I think Ron's and Hermione's lines were the best of the whole thing.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
What is the point of repeating summary in the text of the story?
hagrid51 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Well, them veela can be pretty, but on a more happy note, they can also be dangerous. Like most beasts, they're mostly just misunderstood. Great manly man, Dumbles.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Nice story.

I like that it mocks all those ridiculous slash and mpreg stories that feature Harry and Draco. I'm not totally against slash, as it's conceivable that some characters are gay, but I don't think that Harry and Draco make a likely couple. It's normally not my cup of tea, but I loath the sudden 180 degree twists where they suddenly are bonded or fall in love without any explanations. That loathing is nothing compared to my loathing of the moronic concept of mpreg.
exaigon chapter 1 . 4/20/2013