Reviews for The Needed Brother
1Dcrazy14 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
YJ-Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Yay! Brotherly love. My only complaint is that, for a boy, Sam is a little too weepy. Other than that, this was a good story. You fully showed Dean's awesome big brother skills. And it's true. John my be the father, but Dean is the one that does the real work of taking care of Sam.
lanternheart chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
AAWWZZZ, SO FLUFFY :D
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Very nice. I am seriously starting to get into the whole "weechester" and "teenchester" scene, and yours just increases my liking of such fics...well done.
Monkey DeRanged chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I loved that!:)
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This is a very cute story, I like it. You're a great writer. Dean's such an awesome big brother.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
That was a cute fic. Good job. All I can say is that some of the verbs are off. I'll give one example:

“I… run off.” Sam stated.

“Yeah… I kind of realized that, when you wasn’t in our room.” Dean smiled sadly, before he continued: “Why did you run off?”(I put this here for context.)

In “I… run off" it should be ran instead of run. " I...ran off."

But it's all good. I really liked your fic. Thanks for writing it.
becci chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
gr8 agen ill keep this breif cos ur probabaly sick of hearing from me lol, luv this poor sammy, am i alowed to call him that? i hope so x see ya soon on "hit the road" nite x
nerwende90 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Liked your story, you did a real good job with it!

Just a little thing: "When he was fourteen he already haunted a little." I think the word you're looking for is "hunted". They're quite not the same ;)
Jersey chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Hey QuierdoMusic !

I adore H/C fics and the ones between the brothers are my favorite !

I like this a lot ! I believe that "Talent" isn't related to the age thing and this prooves it ! Keep writing as long as you love doing it, your style will only improve over time and then, you'll be one of the best I'm sure !

I'll be around for your next story(or stand-alone) with our boys facing whatever you decide ! He He ;)

Jersey :))
devon99 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Nicely done.

Keep it up:)
badaiwind chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
It's nice but have to improve more if you are serious in writings.
devilsinthedetails chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
ooh I loved this. don't know what else to say its just sweet and awesome.
FamousImmortal chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
aw this was too cute! I loved it!
masondixon chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
The gist of the story was good and I think you did a good job with the relationship between Sam and Dean. Dean always protects his little brother and he did that here. Thanks for writing.