Reviews for Hogswatch Night
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Hm, has Susan met Lily yet?
cklammer chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Why a rocking horse?

Good chapter.
Virtuella chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
"Watching Albert at work was not conducive to a good appetite."

LOL. I should move in with Albert then, it would be good for my diet.

"Being Death was rather a downer,"

Aw, poor Death! And I had to grin at the image of him wearing a paper hat. Sombody should draw that! And Albert on his rocking horse! Who wants to be normal indeed!

Thanks for this cool story!
cklammer chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
This truly the stuff that is missing TP's book. Very nicely done, the first five chapters.
Virtuella chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
"Clearly he was having trouble thinking of a seven foot skeleton with a scythe as the answer to all his problems."

Oh, and so Lily is slowing acquiring Deathness via apples and honey? Clever!
Virtuella chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
Hurray, you've written returned to writing Discfics! Wonderful opening sentence, and the toys in the bag, yes, gotta have those toys.

"In fact it all seemed quite natural - in a supernatural sort of way." Perfect!

Looking forward to more. There will be more, yes? Yes?
Heliomance chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Very good story you've got here, well written. You're inserting a new character into an existing story, though - you'll need to be very careful to make sure she doesn't turn into a Mary Sue. You seem to be doing well so far, though - keep it up!
Virtuella chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
"a seven foot tall skeleton in a quick frozen black robe might be a rather alarming sight to somebody who didn’t know him well." Indeed, LOL.

I liked the tour of Death's Domain and the idea that Lily writes letters to her dead parents. I wonder - is it really them that write back? I wouldn't put it past Death to fake such letters.

"Lily was afraid she about" - missing "was"

“We’ll go back.” Lily decided. COMMA AFTER "back" !
Virtuella chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I liked the creak of underused muscles when Albert smiled. Pseudoanonymous Street is an excellent street name!

It is a charming tale. My only point of contention is this: We should either see Lily show some sadness over the loss of her parents, or be given a reason why she doesn't.
Gogol chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
So-o-o, this is going to be continued? Seems like it could stand alone as a fill-in-the-missing-moment, but from your summary it would appear we have reason to hope for more, yay. :D

Lily is sweet, although I, like Albert, kind of wonder about Death's ability to learn from his mistakes. It seems unhealthily nonexistent, all things considered.