Reviews for So Much More
Blatantly Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Great one-shot! I just got hooked onto the show and I really love Jule's character. You've pretty much nailed how I felt about her in this whole story. BADASS
PurpleNurples chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
WOW. Can I just say, wow? I can't believe that this isn't an actual profile of her character. You seriously made all this up? Nice. I especially enjoyed reading the "On Team One" part. Who in the world would be crazy enough not to love each member of Team one?

Oh man, and then "On That First Time." The way you wrote how she felt - all the emotions and thoughts going through her head. And I seriously laughed out loud at this part: "Would you rather have my pencil in your eye or the back of your skull, sir?" Hahahaha. HILARIOUS! Wasn't expecting that from all this. Everything was flowing together and serious-not the boring serious though. But just didn't expect that. That's gotta be my favorite part! LOL.

Man, i loved everything about this! Man, you're good. Like REALLY good. I should check out your other stories! :D

Nice work. Seriously. Enjoyed every bit of it.
uniquefreak202 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
i absolutly positivly friken LOVED this! (
878718780 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Interesting style you got there, I like it! Very unique!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Aww this is such a great Jules character study! I love this look at her strength and her commitment to being a strong team member!
SAR132-4 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
"Would you rather have my pencil in your eye or the back of your skull, sir?" lmao, that was priceless.

Awesome story!
browneyednerd chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I like your description of Jules and how she relates to the guys.
Sniperbob chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Really Really good story. Hope you write more stories :)
Dragonflys-Girl chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I like it... this is great on looking into Jules' character!
roxypony chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Holy F* on a Stick. That was super-morbidly fabulous. Sorta like a documentary, only on an interseting topic. I Love how you explored every aspect of her life in realistic detail. I wouldn't change anything about it. My favourite part was the section about Team One, that was really sweet and perfectly accurate.. Are you going to do any more like this?

5 stars! *

*Roxxy,

How do you stay so fresh?

I think cool thoughts.

Justicerocks chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I loved it :D It was so long and so good. Who understands Jules better then Sam? Sam and Jules forever :D lol :D