Reviews for Transcending Time
BabyGhost123 chapter 14 . 7/16
I loved this story very much especially the last chapter that u update, it really brought out how Lavi feels about himself...update soon
aquavenn chapter 4 . 6/9
Still love it its amazing
aquavenn chapter 2 . 6/9
There's a typo
"'m okay…" Lavi replied, throwing his wrist over his eyes. He really hated lying, but his head hurt enough already without throwing Tyki into all of this. Besides, Lavi wasn't sure he wanted Tyki knowing where he lived, in case the Portuguese man turned out to be some sort of creepy stalker. "Don't wanna givit to you…"

GIVIT instead of give it
aquavenn chapter 1 . 6/9
OH MY GOD ITS BEAUTIFUL. WAY better than a fix I wrote where Allen/Nea used a spell to bring lavi from the past into the future
Jui-Imouto-Chan chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Laven chapter 14 . 3/18/2014
Please update this fic is gorgeous, oh why did you stop? I hope they get together and I love the way you write, keep up the good work, I would luv to see more works. From you for sure!
VeridianSoul chapter 14 . 2/7/2014
Omg this is so beautiful! I wish youd finish it :(
Guest chapter 14 . 10/24/2013
More reviews,fatser update. Pleeeease i'm like waiting,I don't even know now how long D: please,update T.T i Love this story as well Your short ones. It was bringing me joy,when I was in despair for next chater of DGM. Please,pretty please.
Jazebeth chapter 14 . 8/9/2013
that was beautifully well written T_T. do you know how hard it is to hold back tears? resulting to a runny nose? for once, I felt Lavi's emotion within me, the same as Allen. but, the best spotlight would be when "...missing Rabi with all his heart, but the redhead also knew that there was a place for him—Lavi—as well." That, did the job. now I need a fucking tissues...
Before the petals fall chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
Such a beautiful story. It hasn't been updated in three years so I know we aren't going to get the ending, but I'm fine with it ending here even if I don't know whether the ending is supposed to be sad or happy since both could perfectly work. It leaves it to our imagination and I'm fine with that (but I'm a bit sad I must admit).
I'm not a big fan of Lavi x Allen like some are (since I'm more into Kanda x Allen) but I look up at this ship's fanfics quite often because Allen and Lavi are always refreshing. I came upon this story by accident, and quite frankly, it's one of the best fanfics I've read about them. The idea is beautiful (I've never came across the same plot. Ever. And I've read my share of fanfics, trust me), and it's simply a gorgeous piece of art. I'm in love with this story - the way the characters are portrayed, Lavi's despair, Allen's confusion and sadness and the interactions between Lavi and Allen, everything is well written and powerful. The last chapter really got me. Lavi is so desperate about being loved that he decides to be someone else for Allen. It's beautiful and depressing. The ending was sweet though and it left me with the impression that this fic was finished - it's why I'm not mad that you didn't continue this story.
So yeah. 10/10, it's quite the masterpiece. I'll take a look at your other stories, be sure of that. Keep up the great work!
CloudehPaws chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
this is awsome333 i love it sooo much xD i love all your laven fics 3 please continue this 3
daishoujo chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
This is simply the best fanfiction I have ever read.
Reader chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
More reviewsfaster update,hope so! Good reason to review. Your story is soo intresting! Can't stop thinking about how it all will end, poor Lavi,I am so happy he found happiness,BUT it's not end! Appease my curiosity,pleaaaseee *O*
Mamoritai chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
I absolutely love this story. I couldn't watch -man without thinking about this. It's absolutely beautiful.
And I'm kinda sad knowing that you haven't updated and finished the story in two years... but I'll be hopeful!
LunaLupus chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
I found it ** after all this time! I found it again!
I began reading your story some years ago, when you've already written 4 chapters (I think..hard to remember XD) but then, I don't know why, I lost sight of it an never found it agian..until now! ** I really really love this story, but no update since 2010? o.o why? this story needs its end! ** it's so awesome ans I really would like to know how it ends.
hope there will be a new chapter soon..or one day! - it's so beautiful!