Reviews for FÅ«rinkazan
midnightscar17 chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Update
THE 7TH DEMON OF RAZGRIZ chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
Please update this amazing story please im beging you this needs to be finished
savage1232 chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
Come on..the story...is..epic...please update it:)...
Blossoms of Fiery Femininity chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Talent...plain and simple. I love your story! Absolutely LOVE it!
ahmadaziz chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...P lease don't turn Naruto into a Kyuubi/Naruto Hybrid. Whatever happens, please dont let Naruto share himself with Kyuubi. Let Naruto be Naruto. Bestiality isn't what its cranked up to be, its wrong and very wrong and did I mention wrong ?

No seriously, don't do it. Don't let Kyuubi use Naruto's body. I have read one too many sick fics of Kyuubi/Narutos.
leafstone chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
great story.
happycupcake096 chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
I love this... but I think we need some Susuke and Danzo ass kicking
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Oh wow, this is really good and I don't why you haven't updated this one in a while, but I think you really need to work on it:)...This is a very good story and I would love to read more of it!
rescue 007 chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
why not just get the slugs to reverse summon tsunade to the slug place?
Silent Bunshin chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
Great story so far. I am very interested in the future updates... assuming you intend to update. Is the Boulder of Iwa well-informed enough to put together the names he heard and determine who they are? Looking forward to the next chapters.
ChokeBee chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Haven't even started reading chapter itself and I already need to write comment. And here I thoguht that I could wait till I read all.

Oh well here it goes:

...

And that's because you told to keep this war between NaruSaku vs NaruHina fans respectful and friendly.

So yea - ... dots are exactly what I think of NaruHina fans, and that is not offence... maybe.

Sooo... I guess I am Zombie? naah... I'll remain hidden in NaruSaku fics and avoid beign spotted by NaruHina stories which are - no offence, realy - disgusting.

I mean - really? Yandere? How could Naruto.. cough... like her?

No offence, NaruHina fans, really, but read manga.

Now, am going to read this chapter.
XxFlameofDeathxX chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
Good chapter post soon!
Uzumaki-Son Naruto chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
thank you for this wonderful story, i just loved it
Falcon-Rider chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
What a place for the chapter to end! Would have been interesting to see how the Iwa shinobi react to Naruto . . . he's what 20 or so now? He's gotta look even more like his old man now as he's nearing the age his father was during the war.

Great fic, I only wish it hadn't been a year and two months since it was updated!
IdaAreIda chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Wow, this is almost like a dream come true! I have been looking for a good Naruto story that involved being banned from Konoha and a pairing coming with him to start a new life. This is so beautiful and passionately written that I couldn't help myself from reading more and more. I know that you haven't updated since 2010 and seeing as it is 2012 I thought that you abandoned the story, but I gave it a try and I never regretted it! I normally hate when good stories like this just stop suddenly and no more updates are made, but this story was way to good to ignore. I really admire you and I hope, hope, hope that you will continue this story soon. It is flawlessly written and I can't wait to read more from you.