Reviews for FÅ«rinkazan
nine telled cherry blosom 28 chapter 11 . 7/22
omg I can not what for the next one
St3rfire chapter 11 . 5/31
Good story I loved it. Please update soon. I have feeling that Sakura might be pregnant again. By adding more chapters.
midnightscar17 chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Update
THE 7TH DEMON OF RAZGRIZ chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
Please update this amazing story please im beging you this needs to be finished
savage1232 chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
Come on..the story...is..epic...please update it:)...
Blossoms of Fiery Femininity chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Talent...plain and simple. I love your story! Absolutely LOVE it!
ahmadaziz chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...P lease don't turn Naruto into a Kyuubi/Naruto Hybrid. Whatever happens, please dont let Naruto share himself with Kyuubi. Let Naruto be Naruto. Bestiality isn't what its cranked up to be, its wrong and very wrong and did I mention wrong ?

No seriously, don't do it. Don't let Kyuubi use Naruto's body. I have read one too many sick fics of Kyuubi/Narutos.
leafstone chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
great story.
happycupcake096 chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
I love this... but I think we need some Susuke and Danzo ass kicking
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Oh wow, this is really good and I don't why you haven't updated this one in a while, but I think you really need to work on it:)...This is a very good story and I would love to read more of it!
rescue 007 chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
why not just get the slugs to reverse summon tsunade to the slug place?
Silent Bunshin chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
Great story so far. I am very interested in the future updates... assuming you intend to update. Is the Boulder of Iwa well-informed enough to put together the names he heard and determine who they are? Looking forward to the next chapters.
ChokeBee chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Haven't even started reading chapter itself and I already need to write comment. And here I thoguht that I could wait till I read all.

Oh well here it goes:

...

And that's because you told to keep this war between NaruSaku vs NaruHina fans respectful and friendly.

So yea - ... dots are exactly what I think of NaruHina fans, and that is not offence... maybe.

Sooo... I guess I am Zombie? naah... I'll remain hidden in NaruSaku fics and avoid beign spotted by NaruHina stories which are - no offence, realy - disgusting.

I mean - really? Yandere? How could Naruto.. cough... like her?

No offence, NaruHina fans, really, but read manga.

Now, am going to read this chapter.
XxFlameofDeathxX chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
Good chapter post soon!
Kurama Otsutsuki chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
thank you for this wonderful story, i just loved it