Reviews for Again, Again and Again
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Sasuke's adorable. He was oh so fucking adorable! Damn it all!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I feel bad for Hinata but Sasunaru is too good :p She is the only person (other than Sasuke) that I could picture him being with in the manga, seeing as Kishimoto probably won't make it yaoi she is my best bet. I would hate it if Sakura went with Naruto and I would hate it even more if she went with Sasuke because she is just simply annoying (in my opinion..)

Sorry for the long speech on pairings but i'm bored and is the only remedy, thank you for giving me my Sasunaru fix and temporarily banishing my boredom :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
That was awwwww cool
ayabirkin chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
it is a shame for someone not being able to tell the one you are with that you love them. however, as the saying goes, "actions speak louder than words" so i guess the person would just have to be perceptive enough that while the one he/she loves cannot say those words back, the manner in which they show it would have to suffice until such a time that they could bring themselves to say those three words out loud.

this is a good one, i kind feel sorry for hinata since like in the anime, she really is in-love with naruto. however, i guess naruto's obsession with sasuke will eventually get in the way of whatever relationship that he may have in the future.

please post more stories. i'm looking forward to reading more from you. :)
SaiZ3overkill chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
nice
I like it!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
whoa
Rei Uta chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
You did good with this. :) You painted such a sad picture of Hinata's feelings that I just can't help but feel pity for her (and thus, disrupted the smut sensations) despite how I'd usually forget about whoever it was who got to Naruto before Sasuke did.

I also find it sad that Hinata's divorce with Naruto led her to break up Neji and Ten Ten's relationship since it appears to be scarificing three people for two people's happiness. :(

Also, the last part is not really clear. Since you've mentioned that Hinata would have to marry Neji, why did Kiba still ask her out, and even wondered out loud if it was 'too soon' after what occured.

If you could clearify this part, than it would make much more sense. :)
counter-intuitive chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Yummy 3
mimi chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
OMG how can you just end it there?
Freakydeirdre chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
good
Freakydeirdre chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Whoa!Girl that was so damn good! You are awesome. Love the story.
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
REALLY GOOD! JA NE AND TAKE CARE! ]]
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
THIS IS AWESOME! LOVE THIS FIC! JA NE. ]] MUCHO LOVE, CHICA! LOL
YaoiMAFIA chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Overall, great story! Happy for sasunaru and glad with kibahina! Big thanks to you!
pomodorooo chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Poor Hinata... it was so nice of her to do what she did though (:

Great job! I really liked this a lot