Reviews for Domesticity
A Kitten Named Daisy chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
Holy fuck, I thought you'd killed Mac. You have no idea how happy I was when I realised he was okay. That was such an adorable fic. Beautifully written. And such a perfect ending, oh my god.
rubic-cube chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
I will admit that I squeeled with glee that Mac was alive and such a very cute way of surprising Caroline! Loved the ending! Hope that this is not going to be your only Green Wing fic because you captured the characters soo faithfully to the show!
rubic-cube chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Oh I bet I know who is calling to see Mac! I don't think marriage would have stopped her from persuing the lovely man! Ah Boyce! He is also a great man!
rubic-cube chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
So Mac has just taken a extended leave in Asia...thank goodness I was getting worried that all was not well! I love the fact that Caroline is very much a worrier! Guy got to love him for putting his foot in his mouth all the time! Genius!
rubic-cube chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
I love to see that some things don't change and that Guy is still an arrogant idiot! I love chinese take-away this chapter has made me hungry for food!
rubic-cube chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
A weekend away with Mac in his homeland I would have said Hell Yeah! I love Lola she is so sweet! Mac would be a fantastic husband and father! Its a real shame that the programme only went on for two seasons!
rubic-cube chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I love this! Its brilliant but please tell me there is a twist at the end because I don't know if I could handle facing Mac's death! You are a very good writer!
LyokoFan409 chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
You saddened the living daylights out of me! OMG I LOVE the ending! No lie I am shedding tears!
Dormouse8 chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
that was so cute!

you made it seem like Mac was dead and I wanted to cry for poor Caroline!

I think you got the characters bang on there, well done!
Cactusgirlie chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
Wow! I just finished watching the Green Wing box set for the hundreth time last night and this is the most perfect extra 'episode'. Loved it :-)