Reviews for EMMETT AND JASPER GIVE EDWARD SOME SEX TIPS
ajee chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
More i need more
Edward'sDJ chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
None of them has the hots for Carlisle, so I'll keep him.
Edward'sDJ chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
I would have thought of over 100 years without sex, Edward won't need to find extra things to pleasure Bella with...
Edward'sDJ chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Personally I could listen to Carlisle talk about sex (and possibly demonstrate) for days.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Poor Edward.
adilene24 chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
WOW! This chapter was amazing! I thought the first chapter was good but this was great :D i could actually imagine Jasper and Alice cheering him on in the background *-*)/
Twilight Lover chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
I will never be able to read or watch anything Twilight again without seeing the characters in a new light.
Megan chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
Add more please
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
faith

i fill so bad for edward! LOL
Twilighter-RKT chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
Haha loved it!
U really should update, please!:)
HungerForTwilight chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
This is great. I just love stories where you see the cullens just being themseleves, especially Emmett.
CuteArielXOX chapter 14 . 3/27/2012
BWAHAHAHA LOL That was too funny :)
Emily Ebriection chapter 14 . 6/4/2011
Oh my god! Bella IS the luckiest girl in the world! I thing that A good question would be: What would be the ideal place to have sex? I can totally see Alice and Jasper either saying a field, the bed of a truck, or a motel. Emmett and Rosalie... God only knows. The question could also ask if there is any special music that you would choose to have sex to. For Jasper, probably either something country, maybe classic rock. Alice would be something like Low (Apple Bottom Jeans). Rosalie- Pretty Girl Rock, totally. Bella would be her lullaby. Edward would say something classical, while Emmett would choose something ridiculous like Jizz in my Pants, I'm a Gummy Bear, or maybe even Pants on the Ground. Hilarious story!
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh this looks great! I read the first chapter and can't wait to finish! I keep hearing Edward saying, 'But I really want to'...
jememj chapter 14 . 3/2/2011
Thanks for this story!I've been rolling on the floor laughing!Just a push away stress!Please continue if you can!