Reviews for Shadow
excellent story.
scareDcat chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Awww! Not at all what I expected but I loved it all the more xx
Blown chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Can't bother with logging in, but this story was amazing! It's well thought out from end to fisnish, and is plesant to read. I love how great this story was, and you did not go into detail about the abuse which i appreciate.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
You are a fantastic writer. I've read a couple of your other stories as well. I hope you take this somewhere in your future. Good luck
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I.Am.Alice.CullenXD chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
So cute! loved it!
hockeymom4 chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
I really enjoyed reading your fic. Short, sweet, and original.
Sublime Skies chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
Aw, great story! I like how the mistress and master's names were James and Victoria...clever.
twilight-is-lovee chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
AWE! They had kids! How SWEET! :D
twilight-is-lovee chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
AWE! :D
thee-dark-enchantress chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
again,another beautiful have a gift!this was great,very i hate cinderella,and i loved this,so well freaking done!haha!this was great,well done,i cant wait to go look through your other stories and read them!expect reviews from me soon!

willow

x
SleepingBedHead chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
Aww This Story Was Soo Romantic And Sweet And Just Aww! It Was Really Amazing! Keep up All The Amazingness Of Your Stories! XD XOX
caww chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
I know you said.. there would be an epilogue.. but I never dreamed in a million years the story would end so soon! I hope maybe later...that you might go to edit and add more chapters instead..can you do that?.. and then change it so this isn't the end.

I thought this story had a lot of potential...sigh...anyway...thanks for sharing.

caww
LKSalways chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
i loved this story so much!

It was nice to find a story that was so well written and finished already.

Thank You!