Reviews for Nighttime Visitor
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I have not seen an update in over three years. What the heck is going on!
Alex chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Please update if you get a chance.
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
This story is awesome. I am definitely looking forward to that Asuke-Rei-Shinji threesome you mentioned.

Keep up the great work!
volosaraptor chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
this story is great when is the next chaptor comming out carnt wait keep up the good work
Archdruid-Sephiroth chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
I know its been almost 20 months since you updated, but write more. I enjoy a good lemon from time to time, and if this is what you write when you're not even trying, I need to see what you're truly capable of.
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Good story, I like the style. The lemon... I am crying on the inside.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I loved the first chapter with S/R, but the second one...meh, i'm just not much of a female/female fanboy.
hannibal221 chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
please update this i really liked it and have been waiting
TURP chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Rei getting the "talk" the old birds and the bees speach classic. When ya gonna updaate the fic hmm... ? It seems interesting to say the least. lemme say it agian Rei and the "talk" classic.
TheDon1023 chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
freakin awesome
Reaper Child chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
simpley Fan-bloody-tastic, if i might suggest something try having rei come (heh come heh) further out of her shell and have her act like a normal girl
2kindsofcrazy chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
I really like this story and I love the rei and shinji relationship. I am really looking forward to your next update. So update soon!
Cryoxe chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This was good even if you do say it was OOC. This is probably one of the best OOC stories I've read.
The Polyethylene Man chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
nice
94saturn chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Clap, clap. I give you a standing ovation. A little crude and rushed but a great lemon.

You should rename the chapter ‘interlude’ or something. It stands on it’s own, as another couple ‘getting it on’.

I hope that you continue the story and look forward to more chapters. Yeah, I’m a pervert!

I don’t mind proofreading lemons, so don’t be afraid to ask.

Lord Saturn