Reviews for Carlisle's Angels
QueenGB chapter 5 . 7/3
So Tanya is the bimbo James caught a ride with right. Too stupid to know better? Sounds like a fit. Garrett isn’t that bright either. Hehe. Kate was cool. Poor Tyler.
QueenGB chapter 4 . 7/3
James POV wasn’t scary I actually think he’s a giant tool. Hehe. I actually can’t wait for the Angels to take him and Slutoria down.
HeartBeatzGirl chapter 32 . 5/21
It's been years since I've read this story and I still love it to the core. I do agree that some Beta reading would drastically improve your story. Some of the spelling mistakes and typo's could really throw you off. I would love to help you straighten them out, if you'd like? Send me a pm if you'd like my help.
shannon30033 chapter 32 . 5/5
Thanks for this super fun story!
bethabetha chapter 31 . 12/15/2017
i kept reading after my last review, but i agree with one of the other commenters. the sheer number of typos and grammatical errors really took me out of the story and i had a very hard time reading because of them. i really wanted to enjoy the second half of the story, but i really couldn’t because of that. on top of that, the overwhelming number of names and situations borrowed from other stories or shows (i mean come on... carlisle having batman’s origin story and butler?) turned this story into a bit of a joke. sophia petrillo? really?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2017
was really liking these characters, and then edward had to go and do something stupid to “protect” bella. i’m so tired of the men in stories like this that think they have to protect women. this is where you lost me.
bethabetha chapter 9 . 12/12/2017
loving the plot and characters so far, but the typos and grammatical errors are making it a bit difficult to read. still, it’s really original and i have been able to overlook the mistakes so far because of that.
Danielle chapter 32 . 12/9/2017
I enjoyed reading this, however considering you are a teacher (history) but a teacher none the less I was surprised at how many spelling and grammatical errors there were. For me, that took away some of the enjoyment of reading as I was forever picking up on your errors. May I suggest proof reading before posting or getting a beta to check your work first? That being said, the story was great.
ClaceLover08 chapter 32 . 7/5/2017
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are together & i am happy that Rose & Em are together & i am happy that Ali & Jazz are together
Siriusmunchkin chapter 32 . 6/20/2017
Highly entertaining.
blondferretgirl chapter 32 . 2/27/2017
Love It!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/21/2016
Damn. One of my top 5 stories in fanfic, and I have read well over 50 stories. Well done. Really good job! :)

PS. love how it was doctor carter :)))
Rose chapter 32 . 5/23/2016
I literally felt like I was watching a movie while reading this story! You are such an amazing writer. Gosh, I can't even imagine the research that you might have done to write this story. I especially loved the similarities to the movie and also some references from Batman. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story. Hope to read more! :)
LouiseSeehusen chapter 32 . 3/27/2016
Great story! Could almost see the story play out in my head like a movieFantastic!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 32 . 7/24/2015
What a great story seeing our favorite characters as an Angel. Enjoyed this immensely with all the drama and cliffhangers you threw in there...lol. Wonderful writing once again.
1,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »