Reviews for Servitude to Stockholm
xxInnocent Dreamsxx chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Yor right it doesnt desevre a ta da it deserves ta da de de da!
oLIVEgREENcRAYON chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Hey there

I've been reading through your stories, a couple so far, and figured I'd wait 'till I'd read them all to comment, but you mentioned the stockholm thing, and I knew they weren't actually in another country, as such, and it took me a minute to realise the hints to stockholm syndrome. I like the connection there.

Also, I love the general style of writing you have I'm not sure exactly what (help, I know -_-) but I still like it

Anyway, I'm off to read the rest Keep up the greatness, lol.

-Olive.
Makayla chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
You just don't give yourself enough credit. This is an amazing "overview", as you would like to call it. Your writing is exceptional, and I'm truly jealous.
Spirit of The Gauntlets chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I'm sorry, what did you say? This doesn't deserve a "ta-da?" Excuse me... no. That's wrong. This is an awesome story. Loved it. Loved it loved it. Kudos to you!
shibara1310 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Lmao, your author's note made me laughed. XD

A Clorox Bleach commercial? o_o; That's awesome inspiration right there! :3 It's a million times better than being inspired by a Britney Spears song...*cough*

MOVING ON. XD

I really liked this! It was very different than anything else I've read...I love how you write Axel; He's so...yay. X3 And YES that's 'yay' and not a typo that really means 'gay' because that's NOT what I meant and it wouldn't make sense with this review. O.o' Lol...

One thing I noticed were the run-in sentences...were they intended? Because I thought they went really well with the story. _ And really, I really enjoyed reading this~ and it does deserve a 'ta da!' X3

-Shibi
Schmelly Inc chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
.~omg~..::confetti and sparkles::.! ayay!

Firstly, sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, but AHH... Christmas! I'll gush about your *gift*-angels singing- in a e-mail a little later! And MERRY CHRISTMAS since I missed the 25.

Heh. I think it is you who is the magic creator! _ OMG, I loved this so much! It's really different from what I'm used to reading from you, and it's seriously great. You know what... 'TA-DA' tee hee, I defy you! I think it really deserves it. Seriously good. Keep doing whatever it is you are doing... which you know, you could totally tell me if you get the chance... XXD Heehe. I have to choke back all my gushing for later, though... I write too much as it is, ha.

Amazing. Faving. Peace. XD

Cheers!

-Michy**

Lol, you and your weird/genius inspirations... XD Clorox, eh?
Midnite Angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
M, this was so sweet! (not in the fluffy way, mind you X3)

No, really, it was different, and me like different too *nods*
UnchartedHeart chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Really good, just like all of your stories! XD
kirinlover chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Sweet story, again. ;3 Dude! I was just gonna' write something like this the other day! O.o But then I got scared, and decided to stick to fluffy stuff. Lol! But, you pulled it off perfectly. I love how they both love and hate, loving and hating each other (did that make sense?) Lol!. You know- that pleasure/pain thing we all can't resist. (blushes)

Even though this story is short, I love it. Such a brilliant idea! I like the way your mind works Manwatheil. X3

-Kirin