Reviews for In Time of War
Laiquendi chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wonderful story! Beautifully detailed. Really enjoyed reading it..thanks very much for sharing this with us all.
LilRicki chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Wonderful. Excellent story telling - I could really feel John's emotions and shock. Well done!

:-)

-LilRicki (aka Pansy Chubb)
KateRenn chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wow! Intense and great whump! Wow!
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
that was a very moving, emotional story. I usually prefer the storys when the team think that Shep is in bad shape but It's really not life threatening, but that was very good. Very belivable.
thatsmytrope chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This was such an amazing story. It was shocking, exciting, inspiring, and basically just awesome in every way. I really enjoyed reading it. Great job! Thank you so much for writing it!
Zanshe chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I greatly enjoyed this story
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
And another great fic! It was dark ad angsty, and at a few moments I wondered if you'd actually let John die, but all that worked together to make this an exciting and scary (but in a good, whumpy way) read. Very well done! Looking forward to whatever you come up with next. And Happy New Year!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
An absolutely fantastic story! You did a wonderful job and I loved reading it! I loved all the team interaction and you did a great job at keeping everyone in character!
Swedish Stargate fan chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This is just SO good! :-)
Lorr chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Bravo! This was a wonderful, whumpful story. You very effectively wove the two timelines together. I love how you were able to work in the prompt and pull in some elements of recent episodes and their unresolved issues. Team action and Shep whump and team luff! Fabulous!
chokolaj chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Again, wonderful! LOVED IT! :D
Steve Austin chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Hey Rhymer,

I practicaly did the reading without standing up, it was a good one. I liked when the scenarios changed, it made it more exciting.

Thanks.
Pocus chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
What a fantastic fic! I am all tensed up now. I love how you went from current events to memory and back. It really added to the experience. Great job with each character. You really got Shep whumped emotionally as well as physically.
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
loved the story and the whole team togetherness was great :)
TheKeeper101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
That was just...perfect.

I don't usually like the past-present stories, because one part is often very interesting, and the other is slow so it makes me skip chapters and read them chronologically, but this was just perfect. Loved the reference to Search & Rescue, and especially loved the references to Inquisition. After watching Inquisition, I felt that so many good points were brought up, but were dismissed by both Woolsey and Sheppard, and this story is such a great sequel. Really loved all the doubts in the end,and in my mind, truer words have never been spoken: "...but mistakes happened, sometimes unwitting ones, and you had to do your damnedest to fix them. You had to do your damnedest never to make the same mistakes again. That's what his life was about." Brilliant.

Also, loved how all the characters were in-character, especially Teyla who, in the end, never questions her decision to stay with the team.

This is definitely going on my "Must read again" list.

Thank you for this wonderful fic, and I hope you continue to write, regardless of the end of SGA as a TV show.

Keep