Reviews for More Than Friends
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Great bit with Lee on the plane trying to think about something ... anything besides Amanda sleeping against his chest. Then later, justifying the keeping of his true feelings under wraps to safeguard their friendship. Sweet!
Gloria chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I've loved reading this story over and over again. It is beautiful! You are a wonderful writer. Thank you so much for writing such great SMK fanfics. :)
Debbie5 chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Very good. You did an excellent job of filling in their thoughts & emotions of an established storyline.
Sandra Engley chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
This was such a sweet story. I enjoyed listening to what each was thinking during the wedding kiss in "Ship of Spies" and you showed how the relationship had grown since "Brunettes Are In". I also liked the way you created those tender moments on the plane.
amandakingsfriend chapter 1 . 9/15/2000
Dottie this is very good for a first try. Keep writing.
Amber chapter 1 . 9/15/2000
Dottie, I really enjoyed your story. You did a great job! Hope that you'll keep it up :0)
Cathy Snyder chapter 1 . 9/11/2000
Wonderful story! I love how it follows the storyline of the episode... you did a great job of "filling in the blanks" between the scenes and giving us a window into the characters minds. Thanks!
Dimonah Tralon chapter 1 . 7/29/2000
I loved it! That was really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2000
Nice job on the story I enjoyed it greatly. Keep up the good work. :)
Terri P chapter 1 . 7/25/2000
Great job! I enjoyed reading your story. Keep up the good work!
J. Miller chapter 1 . 7/25/2000
A very enjoyable easy read. well written with a good sense of the show and the characters. Keep writing!
Bridget chapter 1 . 7/25/2000
Very nice job. I enjoyed this a lot. I hope you keep writing as well. :)
Neels chapter 1 . 7/24/2000
I really liked your story. It filled in the episode for me, sometimes I just want more details. I hope you write again soon.
H.T chapter 1 . 7/23/2000
Loved this piece! I'll be looking for more pieces from you!
chris chapter 1 . 7/23/2000
Dottie,

What a great piece...looks like you remembered all you learned in high school! I love great writing to go along with a great story!