Reviews for Pain Runs Deep
please update...
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Mama this story longer
Sithslayer chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Please please finish this story! It's absolutely fantastic!
Laydee Gryffin chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
you really have one of the best grasps of both bulma and vegeta's characters of any fanfic author i have ready in a very very long time! i really hope you keep it up and finish this story and write the one that you mentioned would follow as the last part of the trilogy!
Jade chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Oh wow! What a cliff hanger of a chapter! Please write more?! It's getting so good.
elleelle chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
I love Bulma and Vegeta's relationship growth in this story. Tht combine with the suspense and drama makes this a great story. I sincerely hope you get a chance to finish this story.
supremewizdom chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Thanks for continuing...I hope Vegeta stays until this mess with Bulma is over with...
UrieNanashi chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
UPDATE!
Darkangl28 chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Yay, I was hoping you'd continue this one - I fell in love with it and can't get enough of it. Adding this one to my alerts and can't wait for the next chapter.
smalsa chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
I'm so glad that you came back and are updating your stories they are really good! I really like this one, gosh I hate mesa and I've got a feeling she's got a lot to do with what's happening recently. I also don't like the way her mothers treating her she's completely taking mesa's opinions and not even thinking about Bulma! Great story update soon!
lintu-lvr4 chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Well, this is interesting... I hope you update soon. this is really good material!
Lavonya chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
this is great!

as good as the last!

keep up the writing!
KimiruMai chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
OMG NEXT CHAPTER! ILOVE THIS STORY SOOO MUCH!
Kaien Brief chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
This is why I avoid incomplete stories, I'm just left hanging and wanting more. I know it has been years but please update soon
supremewizdom chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
I think this story has potential..hopes it gets finished
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »