Reviews for Drink Red Wine and Be Merry
This was so good! Can you write more on these two characters?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Wow so good please write more for this fandom!
Fiinalen chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
I loved this story and was impressed by the many layers embedded in it. Although Jane and Lisbon were pretty guarded and abstemious in their talking, as the story went on their interaction revealed a whole new dimension for me as a reader to explore. Gaining an understanding what was Jane's way to play people and Lisbon was eye-opening. How Lisbon discovered his tell and how she as a result read him like a book was just priceless. Thank you for an amazing story!
S.k chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
That was beautiful. You know these two got together in the end of the series right? Please write more about jane and Lisbon!
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Achingly beautiful. The depth of your insight into the characters is painfully incisive (and so early in the series), piercing vital organs ... heart and soul. I am very glad you wrote this. Thank you.
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Aww that was wonderful! :)
FiascoWay chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Fantastic story. You cover so much ground so economically yet beautifully. You nailed the characters and I love how you had Lisbon read Jane.

Thank you!
JapanGirl96 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Oh my god! It's amazing. This one is one of my favourites fanfics. Fascinating work. I can't understand how can you put yourself in their skin and write such a deep feelings and thougths. Congratulations! (Sorry if my english is not good)
Reader chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Well. Oh wow. I've always known I'm reader over watcher person, but reading this was like having my unspoken thoughts or 'hunches' about depth of some things laid down before me. And that was fascinating. Considering when you wrote it, it's also amazingly accurate to so many things (besides the fact her father's alive, but in a way it's not 100% stated here). I like how you gave depth to both of them so many seem to overlook, but I do think show writers intended to give them. Thank you so much for sharing. This was epic in its own sense.
bubblersparadise chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
When will there be a new chapter?
mrs.sastre chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
What an insightful and deeply intelligent story. You have an amazing gift for dialogue and characterization.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was beautiful. I could give a more detailed review, but that pretty much sums it all up. :)
Rae Montgomery chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Beautiful. I love the quote.
Hayseed Socrates chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh wow. That hurt in such a wonderful way. You have done a fantastic job in your characterization and understanding of these two. Exquisite indeed.
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This makes me happy. Great job on it. :)