Reviews for Give Me a Reason
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This was soooo adorable! thanks for sharing it.
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is ridiculously romantic and wonderful. 3 I can only imagine the immediate aftermath, when they realize that the boys have stopped doing press-ups and Jeb is openly staring at his father kissing a girl only slightly older than him.
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Much of this was somewhat haphazard (easily fixed by a good beta reader), but I love this part:

"The world stopped, the way it does. There were complete silence and then he reached out, without hesitation and pulled her to him, bowing his head so that their lips met. "

It's such a simple moment that really rings true.
Quarter-Centurian chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Loved it, it was the perfect little fic of love.
eyecanread chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh my gosh, you wrote more! I loved the first one so much I'm very excited you continued it!

This is perfect. I love the sweetness of Az and Glitch's relationship. This was a wonderful and stirring coming-together story for DG and Cain. I applaud you. Very beautiful.
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
These two stories make an emotional revelation of how things could go.

Thanks for sharing!
CinephileSandra chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh my God, and I thought I loved the first one! So incredible, I'm positively swooning right now. What a lovely story )
Skye007lex chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
That was so sweet! Lovely story :)
Nienna Tinehtele chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
oh this story is so good. it literally made my heart ache for DG when she was talking to cain at the wedding. and then i got all happy and giddy when she came running to him...its so romantic...and i'm such a sap :D very very good story!
luna andie chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
A very lovely story. I enjoyed it immensely. I really like your writing style too.
KateCayce chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I love these 2 stories! You had me tearing up at the DG-Raw scene in the second one!
Lya Darkfury chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was an amazingly well done one shot. There were some parts, sentences and dialogue that were so poignant I got chills. "And then you were gone." was definitely one of those. It was just...so perfect. I feel like every word you used in writing this piece was deliberate and planned to twist with the imagination in exactly the right way. Thanks for the great story!
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Great job on this! You had me in tears at their pain!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh my goodness poor DG but then Yay they are back where they belong Together. Can't wait to read more. Hugs you. I really and truly liked this story I hope you are able to write more adventures of DG and Cain. She does have a knack for getting into trouble. Great Job.
trigun1509 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
great story! now one of my top 3 favorites of tin man. i've read this about 4 in one day...great job!