Reviews for Hush
Good Story
JustAnotherHuman chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Fantabulous!
missylynn99 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
That is genius! Bravo, I love it! :)
eloquentlyinsane chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
love it
FandomNut chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
My favorite Inheritance couple and my favorite Inheritance fanfic. See, Christopher Paolini? You can actually complete a damn couple without taking away the damn drama and angst and making it damn work, dammit! Ugh. Anyways, brilliant job. Can't wait to read more from you!
me chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
cute. I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I loved it, and I think I like silent Murtagh better than normal Murtagh now. You're very talented :)
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
That was beautiful and awesome. A great original take on M/N. D
faithful muse chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh. Oh wow, that was an original take on the ending, but I quite liked it. Also, it had Murtagh/Nasuada and that just makes me happy. Thank you for writing!
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
and the title is called Hush...I love it.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
It's a fascinating idea and I think you carried it out fairly well.
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
It's me again. :) (This time signed in)

I think that you told the story in a very moving and effortless way. It is beautifully plotted and carried out.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
ASingleSplendidSong chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This is so beautiful. Thank you for writing this - I have been trawling FF for hours trying to find a new decent endings for the perfect Murtagh/Nausauda coupling and you've done brilliantly. Bravo, and encore!
Restrained.Freedom chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
At first I read this and believed that Thorn had died... but there is no real evidence of that, and in light of this lack of knowledge, I will imagine that the ruby dragon survived and is the sole recipiant of Murtagh's silent words...

Now I have a happy ending... XD
TheLastRider chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was BRILLIANT. Astounding, really. Very well done. I loved how you had Nasuada prove her power to everyone by killing that man- though it seemed a little out of character that she went so far as to kill him, I can't argue against it!

And having Murtagh mute himself... damn, it was brilliant! Though I was thinking to myself, why not give him paper?

Anyway, this was great! Good job!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »