Reviews for Hush
mei chapter 1 . 34m
the first fic I read upon reentering the inheritance cycle fandom, and one that thoroughly spoke to me. thanks so much for writing this
Tory chapter 1 . 7/8
This is so clever and original, I loved reading it! Thanks for writing!
Brightscales chapter 1 . 2/6
I LOVE IT! This is by far one of my favorites. I could completely seeing Murtagh doing that. I loved Nausuada's reaction to the councils marriage arrangment.
lauramorgenstern chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
This is so beautiful and painful!
Grace Pozos chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Aww! Very cute, and something he would do. However, silencing himself would be useless, because the King would just use the true name of the ancient language and un-silence him.
amitye chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
This is so original! That Murtagh silenced himself is such a plot twist, I was sure it had been Galbatorix. I mean making sure Murtagh couldn't tell the truth about his actions even if the king himself had nothing to gain from it, just for spite, is totally something he'd do. Since he's an abuser and a controller even more than he is an evil overlord.
You such a good stile, your descriptions are so vivi, like pictures! And I love your portrayal of Nasuada. In too many stories she comes off as the sweet angel to Murtagh's twisted darkness, but it isn't so.
She's slightly less twisted darkness to Murtagh's twisted darkness. She would totally lash out at people that are not to blame and murder someone innocent for her power and what she perceives to be the greater good! And Murtagh of course can understand her dark side, and that's why they are so good for each other.
And her friend is very wise xD
Compliments!
amitye
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
This is a very sweet story I love it! :) this is my second time reading it and I noticed a bunch of things this time that I didn't notice before. Mainly because last time I read it I was sleep deprived, like reeeally sleep deprived( long depressing story )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
interesting
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Good Story
JustAnotherHuman chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Fantabulous!
missylynn99 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
That is genius! Bravo, I love it! :)
eloquentlyinsane chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
love it
FandomNut chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
My favorite Inheritance couple and my favorite Inheritance fanfic. See, Christopher Paolini? You can actually complete a damn couple without taking away the damn drama and angst and making it damn work, dammit! Ugh. Anyways, brilliant job. Can't wait to read more from you!
me chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
cute. I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I loved it, and I think I like silent Murtagh better than normal Murtagh now. You're very talented :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »