Reviews for Going to make some noise
MizBlueSage chapter 25 . 9/13
I been waiting on this next chapter for years now hurry up already haha lol jk
So I've been reading your fanfic for a couple of chapters now and there's some stuff that I want to point out in your use of punctuation:
-I've noticed that you end most diolouge with a semi-colon(;), that's not how diolouge ends. You need to put quotations to show that it has ended. A semi-colon is used to join two complete sentences(ex. Today is Monday; tomorrow is Tuesday).
-I've noticed also that you've used a colon in the wrong places as well. A colon is used to substitute the phrase "and here it is". So it would've be used like this- "there was only one persons who could've murdered the woman: the butler." So you might want to pay attention to that.
-you also have some spelling errors, but I won't go into that.
Other than the stuff I've pointed out, this story's pretty amazing.
P.S. before I got to English 10 my writing was crappy, but our teacher was a grammar and punctuation freak and she taught us the propor use of that stuff. If you want any help with seeing if your punctuation, spelling, or grammar is good you can always shoot me a PM.
Again, good story.
-Scarlet(a fellow writer)
EchoTheIceTiger chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
lady kurai tenshei chapter 25 . 4/29/2013
complete this story
XD-kaycee chapter 25 . 9/8/2012
I kinda read this a long time ago, before I even had a fanfic acount, but I kinda forgot what this was called so I'm really glad I found it again. Your story is really good, it just had a couple spelling mistakes. I kinda forgot exactly what happened in the story, but maybe I'll read it over again. anyway, I really hope you update soon, it has been a while since you did.
tttachibana chapter 25 . 6/16/2012
oh, just please keep posting! I'm in love with this story! hahah (:
XxCrazyxDisasterxX chapter 25 . 6/30/2011
Please please please please continue! This story is amazing and you're an amazing writer :)
DaughterofSparda chapter 25 . 2/11/2011
omg that was amazing. if you ever need some advice please don't be afraid to message me. i'll be happy to assist in anyway i can.
Chaos Dragon-Fox chapter 25 . 2/9/2011
Well, I'm glad that you brought out another chapter! I thought that the new techniques shown were interesting and I liked the part with Grimmjow!
KuroxTsuki chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I think you're style of writing is really good. It's funny, sarcastic, but over the top weird. There were a few spelling errors, but the thin that kind of set me off were the punctuations... I still like your story though :D
Chaos Dragon-Fox chapter 24 . 1/6/2011
This was a really good chapter and the bit with Kira was really good! Poor Kira, he needs huggles!
Chaos Dragon-Fox chapter 23 . 1/4/2011
This was a really funny chapter and I so can't wait for the next one and the party! Hehe it will really be entertaining, won't it?
SinlessDreamArson chapter 23 . 1/4/2011
My, you're an evil one aren't you? Fantastic chapter! I have to say, I really love Alexis's personality! Update when you can!

batty chapter 15 . 10/18/2010
while I realize that you already decided I am going to be pissed if she acts all scared. Warning: I like to throw stuff a people(lemons, ice cubes, pencils, pens, toothbrushes, ect.).
batty chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Oh no! The apocolypse is coming! The end of the world! Grimmjaw is being NICE!