Reviews for Going to make some noise
EchoTheIceTiger chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
OMGG PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
lady kurai tenshei chapter 25 . 4/29/2013
complete this story
XD-kaycee chapter 25 . 9/8/2012
I kinda read this a long time ago, before I even had a fanfic acount, but I kinda forgot what this was called so I'm really glad I found it again. Your story is really good, it just had a couple spelling mistakes. I kinda forgot exactly what happened in the story, but maybe I'll read it over again. anyway, I really hope you update soon, it has been a while since you did.
tttachibana chapter 25 . 6/16/2012
oh, just please keep posting! I'm in love with this story! hahah (:
XxCrazyxDisasterxX chapter 25 . 6/30/2011
Please please please please continue! This story is amazing and you're an amazing writer :)
DaughterofSparda chapter 25 . 2/11/2011
omg that was amazing. if you ever need some advice please don't be afraid to message me. i'll be happy to assist in anyway i can.
Chaos Dragon-Fox chapter 25 . 2/9/2011
Well, I'm glad that you brought out another chapter! I thought that the new techniques shown were interesting and I liked the part with Grimmjow!
KuroxTsuki chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I think you're style of writing is really good. It's funny, sarcastic, but over the top weird. There were a few spelling errors, but the thin that kind of set me off were the punctuations... I still like your story though :D
Chaos Dragon-Fox chapter 24 . 1/6/2011
This was a really good chapter and the bit with Kira was really good! Poor Kira, he needs huggles!
Chaos Dragon-Fox chapter 23 . 1/4/2011
This was a really funny chapter and I so can't wait for the next one and the party! Hehe it will really be entertaining, won't it?
SinlessDreamArson chapter 23 . 1/4/2011
My, you're an evil one aren't you? Fantastic chapter! I have to say, I really love Alexis's personality! Update when you can!

JA NE!
batty chapter 15 . 10/18/2010
while I realize that you already decided I am going to be pissed if she acts all scared. Warning: I like to throw stuff a people(lemons, ice cubes, pencils, pens, toothbrushes, ect.).
batty chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Oh no! The apocolypse is coming! The end of the world! Grimmjaw is being NICE!
WhisperInTheRain chapter 16 . 7/10/2010
Good storyline, but you should really check your grammer and spelling...otherwise, great!
uhlikins chapter 22 . 6/24/2010
this is soooo awesome :D yay update soon!