Reviews for The Roxas Chronicles
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 1 . 10/21
If only this truly happened. Roxas is my favorite character in Kingdom Hearts and it broke my heart when he 'disappeared' even if he was lingering in Sora.
SmileRen chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Are you still writing this?! Is Sora ok?! Is he alive?! Will Hayner, Pence and Olette remember Roxas?!

luna chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
the story is getting interesting than ever. i can't wait for the next chapter.( please update it fast!)
It's a dream chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
Me lovess this story 3
saffie3 chapter 11 . 12/13/2010
Hurray more story turned up. (Actually I only found this story a couple of months ago). More please.
Cushie chapter 11 . 12/13/2010
roxy mccartney chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
cool. leave it to axel to want food! :)
the bird of the chapel chapter 10 . 8/1/2009
Have I reviewed this fic before? If so, I read through and pretty liked it. It's episodic, as you said, and it's nice that way. There were several typos throughout the chapters, too.

Chapters are short. There are fine details, not too deep. Characters were well-played out; this seems exactly like the game. A lot of conversation and a fair amount of narration.

I can't really say if this fic is really good or not, but it certainly is promising.
emo.xiggy chapter 10 . 7/31/2009
Ooh! I loved it! Write more and update soon please! :D
NinjaSheik chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
Bokmal14 chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
I think this is a really interesting fanfiction and I am looking forward to read the next chapter.
NinjaSheik chapter 9 . 6/30/2009

Zeth chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
Hi. If ya need some inspiration, lemme ask you some questions:

What state is Sora in right now? Is the Organization attacking hollow bastion with heartless? How will DiZ react when he gets to his computer? How will the computer react? Will Riku be able to reverse himself into his normal form? What other missions should Roxas go on?

Now some mission inspiration:

Roxas goes with another number on a mission together, meeting either DiZ (Which doesn't feel like the best kinda guy to run into right at this moment), Namine, or Riku (Namine or Riku would be better I think.) purely on cowincedence. (I can't spell)

Hm, other than that, update please! (Voice starts creeping into a scary waterlike demon double-voice)

I NEED MORE STORY! I NEED MORE STORY or i will explode. Hee hee.

(Hee hee)

(Cough)(choke)Roxas:Are you alright?

Zeth: (Choking and suddenly making this sick sound, sounding like rocks grating together)

Zeth: (Suddenly turns and pukes all over Sora/Roxas)

Roxas/Sora:WTF WAS THAT FOR! (Takes out keyblade)

Zeth: AH HELP ME! (runs away from the sombody-combined-with-nobody)
Claire chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
Interesting story. I am glad that its Roxas and not Sora whos the main lead. Update soon! Anyway, your story is quite different from the others i have read and i must say it is pretty good too. I hope you will continue with this and not just drop it down like most authors. Anyway good luck with the chappies! i look forward to reading it! _
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
Wowza. XD Finally I'm getting the 'key blade gone bad' story I've been searching for... Well Riku doesn't count cause he's emo all the time almost... Wha-?