Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch's Gamble
Republic chapter 4 . 4/26
In the name of C's World update this amazing story already!?
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 4 . 2/2
This is truly very interesting to read; please update
shinydragonmist chapter 4 . 1/29
Please update And I really want to see what happens now Eupphie knows of one of them being alive but not that lelouch is zero and I want to see what happens to Milly.
tf330129 chapter 4 . 1/5
good story
anonymous chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
yeah ninja maids are awesome. cant wait till next chapter, well i can wait but i would really like to read it.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
It's good that you had Lelouch's decision to let Nunnally go Lake Kawaguchi backfire; luck is fickle, and should not always favor Lelouch (although it is still being far kinder to him than canon so far). Having someone see the cat is a good change as well.
The one chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Please update, it's a good story!
XerX chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Just enough differences from the original to be fresh. Nice job on having nunnally be recognized, never seen a fanfic with that plot device before, will be interesting to see where you go.
ElfenSky chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Very nice, will look forward onto later chapters...
Zero Gawain chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
I hope an update will soon have a fresh touch.
Ppsh chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Pretty good so far. Hasn't really deviated from canon much, but that's understandable considering the main change is Kallen knowing about stuff - latter events like the end of R1 would be drastically different.

Added to favourites & alerts.
10char chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I'm really loving the writing and the entire premise of this.
MS-16 Z Jaeger chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
I must say I'm impressed, but that really doesn't surprise me considering you're the one who wrote it. Please continue this!
Sangome chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Yay for Sayoko! She's such a fun character, ridiculously funny and over-the-top. All hail the creator of Lulucopter~!

It's been almost year since the last update, but I hope you haven't abandoned this yet.
Sangome chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
I really like where this story is going. We actually get to see Lelouch planning his moves as he goes, and not just seeing all the calculations play out.