Reviews for Hero of Team Rocket
nobody chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Good so far please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
this story holds potential I hope you continue this story nice job in the development so far keep up the good work.
Nathaniel Thomas chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I though it was Crisis 2 or Halo Reach until you told us what game it was.
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
this is really good, please update!
Leone the Infernal chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Good Lord! What a plan! It ain't over until the fat lady sings, and Giovanni proves it!
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
0_0 Uh oh... it looks like desperate times call for desperate measures for Team Rocket. Thanks to Ash, TR is going to such lengths to really climb their way back to the top of the Evil Empire Association.

James is gone from the world, Meowth probably evolved (about damn time too), and Jessie is close to being an elite. It seems that some things changed, but will it be enough for TR to go and capture a legendary Trainer?

Keep it up!
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
A very interesting idea. The plot is pretty gripping. However, there are a few typos and you have quite a problem with speech tags. For example:

This: “That guy was just too weak to hang with us anyway. Jessie and Meowth did the right thing by dumping him.” The first Rocket Field Lieutenant said as well,

Should be this: “That guy was just too weak to hang with us anyway. Jessie and Meowth did the right thing by dumping him,” the first Rocket Field Lieutenant said as well.

Also, I would not use lots of exclamation marks, one is enough.

All in all through this is really good.