Reviews for Suffered, I Have
Yuki Suou chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Oh wow! Cute story :)
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
suffered he has! sooooo cute! i think i just fell even more in love with ragetti! he's adorable! XD i cannot help but enjoy reading his romance fics! sigh! now i wish i were glory! XD great story and thank you for writing it!
R i v e r B l e u chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
This story made me smile. It's nice to see Ragetti get the girl for once :) That last line made me laugh :)
Splendour in the Machine chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
Wow. D I haven't read many fics like this, but this is great! I felt really happy for Ragetti and Glory at the end. XD
MorganBonny chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
Aww...! Sweet and charming and absoballylutely wonderful!(sorry for the word invention).

I loved this and I can completely see Ragetti ending up with a woman like Glory - no nonsense in a way and touching in another.

I giggled and cheered along the way - I read way too much angst and this was much-welcomed fluff.

Good job, mate, now I have to read the sequel!

Cheers!

MorganBonny

(oh, and you spelled 'epilogue' wrong and it's been bothering me)
sweeneytoddgurl chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Great story! I luv Rag/OC's!
HoshisamaValmor chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
aah, so that's how Ragetti and Glory met each other? :P nice... I see you like Ragetti a lot, and you're making me like him more than I initially did (he's not much of a main featured character at the beginning O_o) lol, it's romantic! in a... pirate-like romantic way O.O lol XD! I like it
forgetcanon chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
*squee* *really, what else can I say?*
xdanishxpastryx chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Great little story! I follow up to this would be wonderful, but this is so perfect, just these little chapters... just really great! XD
Nytd chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Adorable ending! Ragetti defintitely needs a girl, and certainly he needs one as quirky and fun and interesting as Glory.

Cute story, Chaos. Ragetti deserves more attention!:)
Nytd chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Well that Glory is one smart gal. She knows of Aztec gold, and she's knows that Ragetti's worth waiting for!

She looked him up and down with a snort. “You were boney to begin with. This isn’t much of a difference.”

Very cute!

Sad to see the emotion that hits Glory when he walks out. Glad I have another chapter to go!
Nytd chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Rags is a brave man under that gangly exterior...and a pirate with principles. Good for him for showing Glory the truth, as awful as it is and for taking a chance on her!
damsel-in-stress chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Hah! Loved the end so much..

“Was she a pretty goddess?” “Not as pretty as you, Glory.”

“Good answer, mate.” ... XD

Cute little story. I love how you've developed Ragetti's character and i can so imagine this happening.

Thanks for sharing!

Damsel
hurricane1714 chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Aw! I liked both of the chapters! :-) Raggeti/Glory 4eva!
damsel-in-stress chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Ahh. Glory's such an interesting character, she's a strong woman and very realistic. The end of that chapter made my heart hurt.

Loved the fact she guessed the curse though.. ;)

Damsel