Reviews for Suffered, I Have
QuirkCirc chapter 6 . 5/5
I freaking loved very second of this fic XD
QuirkCirc chapter 5 . 5/5
My dog bit my keyboard so the page scrolled all the way down and I read the least line with out thinking. I screamed and I was like, "WHAT THE HELL COULD HAVE HAPPENED IN SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER!?"
XD
QuirkCirc chapter 4 . 5/5
WHOO! GO GLORY!
I totally thought Ragetti was gonn chicken out xD
QuirkCirc chapter 3 . 5/5
I really hope Ragetti isn't going to do something stupid ._.
QuirkCirc chapter 2 . 5/5
Ragettie totally bailed xD
QuirkCirc chapter 1 . 5/5
xD Loved this first chapter. Defintely got me hooked
Yuki Suou chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Oh wow! Cute story :)
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
suffered he has! sooooo cute! i think i just fell even more in love with ragetti! he's adorable! XD i cannot help but enjoy reading his romance fics! sigh! now i wish i were glory! XD great story and thank you for writing it!
R i v e r B l e u chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
This story made me smile. It's nice to see Ragetti get the girl for once :) That last line made me laugh :)
Splendour in the Machine chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
Wow. D I haven't read many fics like this, but this is great! I felt really happy for Ragetti and Glory at the end. XD
MorganBonny chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
Aww...! Sweet and charming and absoballylutely wonderful!(sorry for the word invention).

I loved this and I can completely see Ragetti ending up with a woman like Glory - no nonsense in a way and touching in another.

I giggled and cheered along the way - I read way too much angst and this was much-welcomed fluff.

Good job, mate, now I have to read the sequel!

Cheers!

~MorganBonny

(oh, and you spelled 'epilogue' wrong and it's been bothering me)
sweeneytoddgurl chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Great story! I luv Rag/OC's!
HoshisamaValmor chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
aah, so that's how Ragetti and Glory met each other? :P nice... I see you like Ragetti a lot, and you're making me like him more than I initially did (he's not much of a main featured character at the beginning O_o) lol, it's romantic! in a... pirate-like romantic way O.O lol XD! I like it
forgetcanon chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
*squee* *really, what else can I say?*
xdanishxpastryx chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Great little story! I follow up to this would be wonderful, but this is so perfect, just these little chapters... just really great! XD