Reviews for Wisdom
HeroicDean chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Sometimes guys can be, well, clueless about certain things, and that is one of them. I have to say even though it was awful what Leah went through when Sam imprinted on Emily, I do love these two very much. Sam, at least in this story, confides in her and it seems that she always is able to offer up some pretty useful advice.

And a wealth of meals that would be heaven to a heavy wolf (shifter)
bbutterfly689 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
i know this is a older story but i absolutely love this little out take of what went on between Sam and Emily before they spoke with Jake and Bella. And yes Bella is a mess and def needs someone female and adult to talk to. great story
BOOKi chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
The way you write Emily and Sam is perfecto!
ThisRandomPerson chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I LOVE YOUR WRITING!
dancingbarefoot chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Lol! I love this;the real Alpha...it's Emily,no doubt.
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I love how Sam acts! And how Emily reacts! They are just such a sweet couple!
trizsh15 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
it's really cute... sam's a big softy.
susan1124 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I like this POV! I think you got Sam and Emily's relationships with each other and with the pack right on. I also thought it was hilarious that Sam's interpretation of Jacob's memories made Bella seem "insane". Isn't that just like a man? LOL
miss marley chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
awesome i love this chapter!

peace out
Martee chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Would love to hear more about these characters. Wonderful how you bring them to life.
imnotalittlelamb chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
i like this idea it's a nice jump from the regular plot line. something different. :) i've never seen this format before
rosemerta chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
i read way past this chapter before i found this companion post. i didnt find it until i was looking for gossip. nice. i like the fact that you are writing about sam and emily. i wish in the original twilight series we could have known more about them. they seem a dynamic duo. good job!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This is really good. I love Sam being embarrassed about talking about Bella and Emily is great putting him

in his place
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
*grins* That was great! I loved how you presented Sam and Emily and their relationship.
nat1794 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
That was wonderful! I really liked seeing the softer side of Sam, he is always portrayed as so gruff and all- business. We both know that gorgeous Em is with him for a reason. 'reminding hm who the real Alpha is' so true!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »