Reviews for Dark Innocence
Line Sagittarius chapter 1 . 6/10
I loved this story, but I've noticed that it's been a while since you updated it. If you still up to this story, please, it's beautiful! I hope you can write another chapter soon, it will cheer me up lol
WrittenDayDreams chapter 12 . 5/14
Pleaaaaseeee write more(: I love everything about this
Wicked Neko chapter 12 . 5/1
Ohhh that last bit sounded like it wasn't a flashback anymore.

It's going a bit slower than expected but I love the characterization! Yeah, I have noticed a nice improvement over the years! Oh but I'm still not a hundred percent sold on Katie's character. I just don't get how she operates. I feel like you still haven't shown us how she became like this... kinda weak willed, not much of a backbone, obsessed... I imagine there's a moment in her early childhood where she was forced to accept that she was less than others or that she'd always be taken advantage of. This is just my personal opinion tho, I don't wanna ruin your parade. Your story is very interesting overall and the mystery of Katie's mind is cool!

Hmm not much else to say. It's been a like 2 years since your last update... hopefully you'll still continue this sometime soon. I'll be looking forward to it!
Wicked Neko chapter 6 . 5/1
Wow. So far I'm getting really tragic vibes from Katie. Does she just attract mean controlling types? Ugh. And I don't think she'll be getting a break any time soon.

This feels a bit like a train wreck waiting to happen. I can't stop reading! The joker always complicates things
Bone App the Teeth chapter 12 . 4/26
This story is fantastic, it's a shame that you haven't updated in so long, but I love it! Your approach to the relationship is great, and I love seeing Katie and J's dynamic develop, it's definitely very new and unique compared to other stories. You always have me on the edge of the seat with his actions and I absolutely love it. Your portrayal of the Joker is fantastic, and since your story has enriching vocab and syntax I can't help but admire it all. Oh, and your dialogue! God I love it all, everything is so great! Please update soon, 3
RuariRedHead chapter 12 . 3/19
Please, please update soon! I want to know what happens next!
Heeley chapter 12 . 2/13
Wow. I haven enjoyed reading like this in a long, long time. Your characterisation of the Joker is pretty damn perfect. You write his madness and insanity extremely well. The flashbacks to when jack and Katie were kids adds a nice layer to the story. Really, really hope you'll continue with this addictive tale. Thanks.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2016
I find your story really interesting so far! I havent spotted any kind of mistakes! Well done dear! I cant wait for more. I hope you update soon! :D
guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2016
please update soon! this story is amazing and so well written. thanks..
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
I've just seen the mess called suicide squad and omg it was so terrible and cringe, i hated harley and that pathetic character they called the joker (he certainly wasn't THEE Joker we love) every line that joke and harley had was so cringeworthy, eurgh i had to read dark innocence to help me block what i saw, please please continue the story, Katie is so awesome and we need to continue to keep Heath's Joker alive x
amanda.mars.42 chapter 12 . 8/26/2016
I love this alot. It's sad to think you basically abandoned this amazing story i hope you continue because this really is amazing.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2016
Nononononnonoo what happened
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Still loving this story. :) I don't care how many days, months, or years go by without it being updated...I'll be here when it is! As always, I hope that everything is going well for you!
spoopyflowerkitt chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
Are you going to return to this story? It'd be a shame to see it go to waste...
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2016
Your writing is completely amazing. Please keep up the good work! :)
1,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »