Reviews for Dark Innocence
random aussie chapter 11 . 8/10
Yay! I've been looking forward to this chapter since 2013 :) I love this story! I feel like it's definitely one that stays true to Jokers character! Please post soon!
coconutmango chapter 11 . 8/7
*meow*
Lucykins chapter 11 . 8/6
Ummm... This story has been really good so far. If you chose to drop it I still wouldn't be disappointed since it didn't end on a cliffhanger and I can just let my imagination run wild with the rest. Loved the characters. I hope you still manage to write stuff, you're really talented. So... yeah :)
Lecter code chapter 2 . 8/3
I can count the number of times that I've read this story on two hands. It's wonderful to know that you are continuing this!

Had a question; Katie mentions that she didn't see Jack for a week and this was the longest time that she was away from him - but what about the summer? Seeing as how school wasn't there as a way for them to meet up. Just curious as to how that would have worked for them!
jasmine.n.underwood chapter 11 . 7/21
Please continue this awesome story ;):D:P:P:):D:D;-);-):P:P
soup4mepapi chapter 6 . 7/16
Dood fuck that guy Nate
laurawelslau chapter 11 . 7/14
I really hope you continue writing your story. It is amazing!
jokerchic101 chapter 11 . 6/30
Hey really great story! I hope you plan on continuing it soon!
jrmf chapter 11 . 6/21
Ahhhhhhhhh! I love it! Please update soon!
Christineoftheopera chapter 11 . 5/20
I didnt check to see when this was last updated. Hopefully you won't disappear : ). Hey I'm glad you have your own story now thats really cool. Please update soon.
Christineoftheopera chapter 3 . 5/20
Katie was her name in Chapter 2
HPuni101 chapter 11 . 5/14
I loved your story, I hope you haven't given up on it. Please update!
Tora Hayashi chapter 11 . 5/9
¡I love it! :D
Ugh, You are such a tease!
Leo chapter 11 . 3/18
The way you have written the character of the Joker is one of the better ones on here- actually it is fantastic.
This story is too good for you to abandon it. Please...write something! Anything!