Reviews for Dark Innocence
Lex chapter 12 . 1/3
Just stopping by to say that I still adore this story and hope to see another chapter soon. I hope that everything is good with you!
Gravity Fair chapter 12 . 10/26/2017
I do hope you come back and continue this. You capture a part of the Joker we’ve never seen before. It’s truly amazing. I’m also a bit concerned about how you’re doing. Come back and let us know, love.
Christine Rose chapter 12 . 10/15/2017
So glad to read this chapter, and yes I think the writing has become crisper :) would love to read more, can't wait!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/27/2017
When are you coming back
Sigma Em chapter 12 . 9/17/2017
Hope you'll come back. Your story is unique and well written. I would love to see where it goes.
Lexi chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
Ahh, has it already been almost 2 years? Time really flies! I hope that all is well for you and that youre able to throw a new chapter up soon!
Line Sagittarius chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
I loved this story, but I've noticed that it's been a while since you updated it. If you still up to this story, please, it's beautiful! I hope you can write another chapter soon, it will cheer me up lol
WrittenDayDreams chapter 12 . 5/14/2017
Pleaaaaseeee write more(: I love everything about this
Wicked Neko chapter 12 . 5/1/2017
Ohhh that last bit sounded like it wasn't a flashback anymore.

It's going a bit slower than expected but I love the characterization! Yeah, I have noticed a nice improvement over the years! Oh but I'm still not a hundred percent sold on Katie's character. I just don't get how she operates. I feel like you still haven't shown us how she became like this... kinda weak willed, not much of a backbone, obsessed... I imagine there's a moment in her early childhood where she was forced to accept that she was less than others or that she'd always be taken advantage of. This is just my personal opinion tho, I don't wanna ruin your parade. Your story is very interesting overall and the mystery of Katie's mind is cool!

Hmm not much else to say. It's been a like 2 years since your last update... hopefully you'll still continue this sometime soon. I'll be looking forward to it!
Wicked Neko chapter 6 . 5/1/2017
Wow. So far I'm getting really tragic vibes from Katie. Does she just attract mean controlling types? Ugh. And I don't think she'll be getting a break any time soon.

This feels a bit like a train wreck waiting to happen. I can't stop reading! The joker always complicates things
Black Th1rt3en chapter 12 . 4/26/2017
This story is fantastic, it's a shame that you haven't updated in so long, but I love it! Your approach to the relationship is great, and I love seeing Katie and J's dynamic develop, it's definitely very new and unique compared to other stories. You always have me on the edge of the seat with his actions and I absolutely love it. Your portrayal of the Joker is fantastic, and since your story has enriching vocab and syntax I can't help but admire it all. Oh, and your dialogue! God I love it all, everything is so great! Please update soon, 3
RuariRedHead chapter 12 . 3/19/2017
Please, please update soon! I want to know what happens next!
Heeley chapter 12 . 2/13/2017
Wow. I haven enjoyed reading like this in a long, long time. Your characterisation of the Joker is pretty damn perfect. You write his madness and insanity extremely well. The flashbacks to when jack and Katie were kids adds a nice layer to the story. Really, really hope you'll continue with this addictive tale. Thanks.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2016
I find your story really interesting so far! I havent spotted any kind of mistakes! Well done dear! I cant wait for more. I hope you update soon! :D
guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2016
please update soon! this story is amazing and so well written. thanks..
1,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »