Reviews for The Last Kiss
Giovanna chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Oh so good! I wish it had more chapters... real good!
silkysexybitch chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Holy shit.

That was out of this world.

Two point five chapters of teasing followed by the hottest fan fiction make-out session of all time. Holy hell.

This should have been a 20 chapter extravaganza of awesomeness. But it's PERFECT the way it is also.

Thanks!
jmarrero16 chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
continue its good. do they actually go to the party?
Telain of Lorien chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
great story :) it was really cute
MarciaRebafan chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Aww, I feel like kissing someone now LOL. This was so adorable and such a nice theme to explore, too. After all, we do know that she left him with a Dear John letter, so they never quite got their chance to share a last kiss.

This last chapter was exceptionally good because my soft shipper heart melted repeatedly while I was reading it lol, so much Jibbs cuteness

Thanks for forcing...erm...suggesting that I read this story!
MatteaAM chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
First off, a head-slap for you, for thinking it was a silly idea.

*head-slap*

Second off, a head-slap for me, for not reviewing this.

*head-slap*

I am such a terrible person. It was just back in the day when I didn't review. Now I try to review everything I like.

Sometimes I just forget. Unless it's Ellie - she hunts me down till I review it. :)

Anyhow, this was great. I loved it, especially the ending. Made my heart melt.

M.
madame.alexandra chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
You might have thought it was a silly idea, and it might have come off silly from someone else, but you did it really well. It had more of an adult time theme instead of a cute one, which took the silliness out. Good job!
4sweetdreams chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This is the second of your stories that I've read today! Great ension...just right! :) I'm looking forward to reading more from you!
Gabiroba chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
great story... you captured them very well. I just loved it!

-gaby
VerityFrancesB chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
*Gibbs slaps Maddy* Honestly Maddy, you need to have more about your abilities. This was brilliant.

I loved the bit with Abby, and that Gibbs knew exactly what she wanted.

The whole thing worked brilliantly poppet! And no one will hate you for it silly!

HUGS

V!

xox
tearsofamiko chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Amazing! So intense, capturing every bit of the electricity between them! Ah, it was wonderful. The last part was great - hot and sweet and satisfying. Truly, it was wonderful. I liked the whole "the last kiss is always a first kiss" thing, which would definitely have been true for them. Ya did great.

Kudos to you, dear one!

:D Tears
aserene chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
I love it! I think you perfectly captured their love for each other and their attraction. There is no way they could have a last kiss, it's just not possible with them.

Fantastic work!
elizabethkeen chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Aww, no need to feel disappointed. I felt it was a good ending. You did a wonderful job with this fic, Im glad they finally got no interruptions that halted that kiss.

Great job hun!
leebug1219 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
I loved it... it was so cute! Can't wait for you to write more stories!
x0NCISx0 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
seriously... leaving us hanging like that is not nice. didnt your parents ever teach you to play nice.. haha. very intense though... excellent. but please update soon.