Reviews for Just A Dream
whitealmond chapter 2 . 5/5
Ooo, Love is Power. I like it. It could be their new motto ;)
ArtemisHolly chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
I loved your story! Oh WHY didn't Eoin Colfer write something like this!The Amor est potestas thing made me cry, just because the whole fanfic was so well written. Keep writing, and A&H forever!
Robert ShadowBlade chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Please continue this
MetalSlug chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
I like it, I like how it ends and I wouldnt want an update its perfect just like that.
Knowing Artemis Fowl he wouldmake it work. With Number 1, Qwan, Artemis, Holly and Foaly all together its not even questionable that they could solve any and all problems they might face.
Rosie chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Fucking awesome! LOVED it! Write more! Write more!
jessi chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Excellent story! I really liked it.
obsessivereader95 chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
the first chapter in itself would have made a great oneshot, but i'm ecstatic that you decided to continue it. i'd love to find out the rest if you're still willing to write it.
LiveLaughLoveReadForever chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
I love this! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please make more! :)
rosejack617 chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
This is such a cute story :) you should defiantly cointinue it if you wanted too. I laughed when when Holly wrote we were idiots (mostly you) and when Artemis wrote If I'm not mistaken (I rarely am). That was so funny!
Quorra chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Hey you know a story would be if like Holly went missing and Artemis found her and nursed her back to ? Awesome story by the way !
Artemis Fowl Lover chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
It's so cute i really love it

Peace,Love,and Artemis Fowl