Reviews for Somebody Told Me
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
You ever gonna finish this?
AkumaPrincess chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Can I tell you how much I've fallen in love with this story, despite it only has 3 chapters. I've always found DID to be one of the most interesting things ever (I refuse to call it mental disease after your explanation of Multiples). I love the fact that Sora, Roxas, and Namine have a mutual relationship.

I also love your Alice in Wonderland line by Marluxia in Chapter 2.

I will patiently await for the next chapter.
Tomoyo-chan284 chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Yes, a Roxas chapter! They've all been Namine/All up till now. But it's been so long since the last, is there going to be any more? Anyway, love the story/idea!
t chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
This story is awesome! Do you think you'll finish it?

I've never heard of that kind of explanation for DID. I was taught in psych class that it developed from childhood trauma, an experience so bad that the child couldn't deal with the emotions it created, so they disassociated from them. But it is a fascinating idea, "Natural" multiple personalities, I'm going to check it out. A lot psych and medical science is BS anyway, I've discovered.

Hope you're still around, and hope you'll continue the story!
fourteenwings chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wow, just wow.

Interesting concept, nicely worked into an AU.

I am kind of one of these people who kind of believes in the DID theory, but if it works here and is part of KH mythos, why should I care? I have an open mind anyway (Plus I'm a sucker for the Sora/Riku/Kairi OT3).

You actually have got me thinking of the concept and I really like how you've portrayed it (Especially with his/his/her parents) so you might have actually shaken my belief a bit.

The description of each personality's look is oddly amazing, in a quirky way.

In general, I love it.
Flightfoot chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
I think Roxas just met another Multiple. I wonder; does Sora's family know that he is a Multiple.
KaUiA chapter 3 . 3/3/2010

I've never read anything like this!

Keep writing!

I wonder how Sora'll fare compared to Namine and Roxas!

I sure didn't expect Marlauxia there
abandonmental chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
I love this! It's an interesting and insightful take on a little known topic.
Phantom of Silence chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
awesome. nice nice. i want more Axel and Roxas. i just love them.

excite i am
shamankinggirl086 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
very cool idea! i would've never thought of MPD for sora, roxas, and namine. can't wait for the next chapter! you have inspired me to write something similar to this. thank you for the inspiration! _
Pucanna D chapter 2 . 12/28/2008 roxas and namine living in sora's body is called a multiple, huh? That's a unique idea.

Oh, i'm sorry for not logging in. I don't have an account but i like to lurk this site reading fics :) if you don't mind having reviews like this, i'll be glad to give them.

This fic piqued my interest for me to read, i can't wait to for the next chapter!