Reviews for Online Friends, Offline Enemies
plea-woe chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
I am loving this story. Keep it going, please! Great job!
foreverafan15 chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
that was great!

i think it would be a great idea...;)

nana...:)
Kayla English chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
aw. i loved this chapter. i think doing in other points of view would be neat. well update soon.
schmackie chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
this is so cute! i think you should keep it in third pov. everyone does SOMEONE'S pov. i think its a refreshing change. (:
Livin on the EDGE chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
awe, this is getting to be one of my favorite stories.

Mandy
alc1982 chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
I think a POV chapter would be great!
runaway-zebra chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
I think that it would be a good idea to do the next chapter from each of their POV's.

But that's just my opinon (:

This chapter was good, I wouldn't leave the computer until I finished reading it _
Thee Britty chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
This is so good. I don't even know if I reviewed the last chapter since I go in spurts of being excellent at reviewing and then sucking completely at the task. But yes, this is a good story (as per usual).

I'm sleepy and it's Easter so I need to go to bed (but I'm not sure that will happen) but I liked this update.

Happy Easter, Sunny! (If you celebrate it...that is...)

LUBS, Y
Esha Napoleon chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
Go right ahead, boy do I miss this story so much.
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
I really dont care how you do it...but each of their povs would be interesting. I would be eternally for an update soon!
Failure Turtle chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
“Cody Rhodes, why don't you have my bags in the car? Were you not aware that it was time to leave?” Caylin heard Chris badgering Cody when she approached them both.

Because he was too busy making sure I was safely in my car...in the backseat.

“I..uh..I was talking to Ted...and...lost track of time.”

"talking to ted and lost track of time." that's our code.

“You are a disgrace, Cody Rhodes. You disgust me. Leave.” Cody walked away with his tail tucked between his legs, scared to say anything.

COME BACK
RollinsInTheDean chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
Great update, I hope there's another one soon.
TJ Sparkles chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
You should love this story. It's one of my faves of yours also. I don't think even I could write Chris the way you can.

They so need to sleep together, LOL. It's obvious that they like each other, it's just that they don't want to say it (they're both way too stubborn). And Caylin is allowed to fangirl over Christian. I would too, even if Chris was in the room.

“Are you done being a bitch yet?”

“Are you done being an ass?”

Geez. LOL. They so need to get it over with!

I definitely think the next chapter being done in their POV's sounds like a great idea! I'm sure you can pull it off.

Tina
plea-woe chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
I am absolutely loving this story and cannot wait for the relationship between Chris & Caylin to progress to something beyond adorable bickering! lol
Livin on the EDGE chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
i am bound and determined to find his house to. Kid, kid...Maybe. Anyways, I can't beileve that he is jealous of Jay.

Mandy